General Discussion
By Dale
#723 This is a thread for anyone that wants to talk about REAL Survivor and the last episode :D

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
#724 I loved that move made by Tai at tribal, that was fucking savage!!!!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
#725 Scot was my fav! I love Cydney too though.

Jason's gonna be fuckin pissed

Dan

• Juror
By Sierra
#729 SPOILERZ AHEAD

Lol even Julia making a rare pissed off comment in the trailer, talking about eating Tai's chicken lol.

Scot was a good character, he was an agitator just like he was in the NBA. Always liked watching him play basketball and Survivor, as much as everyone seemed to dislike him this year.

Sierra

• Loser
By Dale
#732 Yeah Julia seemed the most shocked out of everyone that Tai didn't play the super idol. She didn't even know about it!

I'm not usually a big fan of former athletes on Survivor, they seem to be boring most of the time but Scot was definitely a character. Seeing his friendship grow with Tai since the swap only to be screwed over by Tai in the end was poetic!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
#733 This episode, regardless of who you liked, was pretty damned good! Amiright ladies and gentlemen?

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
#782 Agreed Joaq.

Still can't believe Tai's betrayal. Wowwww

Dan

• Juror
By Dale
Dan wrote:Agreed Joaq.

Still can't believe Tai's betrayal. Wowwww

I'm dreading a Tai medavac at final 5 or final 4 or something. I feel like that's what's gonna stop him from winning. I hope my boy can pull it out though, he's one of my all time favorites!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
#862 Can't wait for next week to see what happens to Tai. #wow

Nadiya

• Juror