General Discussion
By Dale
Dan wrote:Ah ok, that makes sense. Based on the first challenge I assumed he was one of the strong challenge performers since his puzzle was finished early and he was talking shit in public. So I wondered why he got voted out instead of her lol.
The crazies are annoying. We only had Shirin, everyone else was normal

His last post when he was voted out said he cheated on the puzzle. Idk if that's true or not but that's how he left. Lol

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
#703 Guys, I'm going underground! Forgive me! No spoilers to this chat!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
Dale wrote:
Dan wrote:Ah ok, that makes sense. Based on the first challenge I assumed he was one of the strong challenge performers since his puzzle was finished early and he was talking shit in public. So I wondered why he got voted out instead of her lol.
The crazies are annoying. We only had Shirin, everyone else was normal

His last post when he was voted out said he cheated on the puzzle. Idk if that's true or not but that's how he left. Lol

icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Val
#710 Me, too! I'm going for real now! I'll try to be back in 45!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Max
#718 It was nice to meet you all. I'm going to watch Kaoh Rong and then probably go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow. icon_sleeping

Max

• Loser
By Dale
Max wrote:It was nice to meet you all. I'm going to watch Kaoh Rong and then probably go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow. icon_sleeping

#Wow enjoy it!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe