Where your fate is decided
By Dale
#1341 Do we find out who's gone from Asmat after our tribal? I'm dying to know!!!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#1346 Jaclyn, are you guys still operating under the assumption that former allies will team up int he merge?

Dale, with you guys knowing eachohter longer than your original tribemates, almost twice as long now, does that make it hard to consider the other tribe when strategizing?

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Caryn Groedel
#1347 Hi guys. I'm sure you've seen me around the boards but I don't think we've been properly introduced. 

My name is Caryn Groedel, I'm a 3 time Stranded player, and a 3 time Stranded winner. I am the greatness of Stranded. And I can already tell that none of you will live up to my expectations for you. 

That is all.

Caryn Groedel

• Site Admin
By Dale
Jeff Probst wrote:Dale, with you guys knowing eachohter longer than your original tribemates, almost twice as long now, does that make it hard to consider the other tribe when strategizing?

Definitely Jeff. It's nearly impossible to think Reed and Drew are gonna jump right back to us after spending so many days over with those guys. Who knows what to believe at this point.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#1350 Jaclyn, you've been less than active this week almost missing last tribal council. Are you concerned that your allies will think they cannot rely on your vote?

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
Caryn Groedel wrote:Hi guys. I'm sure you've seen me around the boards but I don't think we've been properly introduced. 

My name is Caryn Groedel, I'm a 3 time Stranded player, and a 3 time Stranded winner. I am the greatness of Stranded. And I can already tell that none of you will live up to my expectations for you. 

That is all.

icon_king queen

Nadiya

• Juror
By Dale
Caryn Groedel wrote:Hi guys. I'm sure you've seen me around the boards but I don't think we've been properly introduced. 

That is all.

If you're a three time winner, so is Russell Hantz.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote:Dan, last council was a clear unanimous vote for a new tribe. Will tonight be another one or will former tribemates team up again?

I hope it's unanimous. Maybe not as unanimous as Max voting for himself, but I am hoping for a 6-1 vote.

Dan

• Juror
By Val
#1357 Jeff, I'm not my own woman right now, and that's fine. We're a team now.

I'm trying to insult caryn on my phone with a gif. Ugh.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jaclyn
Jeff Probst wrote:Jaclyn, are you guys still operating under the assumption that former allies will team up int he merge?

Dale, with you guys knowing eachohter longer than your original tribemates, almost twice as long now, does that make it hard to consider the other tribe when strategizing?

I believe so Jeff.

Jeff Probst wrote:Jaclyn, you've been less than active this week almost missing last tribal council. Are you concerned that your allies will think they cannot rely on your vote?

Honestly Jeff I agree I was not active as much during tribal this week, however I do apologize for that and it won't be a hinderance what so ever in the future.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe