By Jeff Probst
#7340 Okay guys, now it's your time!!!! You have the weekend to prepare, so please do the following two things in your confessionals:

#1. Please write your final TC Speech/questions. These can be as long as you'd like. One thing I will ask is that you do not ask them to do a rundown of the entire cast. If you are asking them questions, try to keep them pretty specific because the last thing you want is to be waiting around 30 minutes for them to type up their answers, nad it WILL take that long if the question is too involved. So try to keep that in mind.

It might even be a good idea to cross check your questions with one another so that no one asks the same thing. You can even do that in this thread if you'd like.

#2. Please leave your prevote for the winner. This can obviously be changed, but we do need this so we aren't waiting on anyone who disappears mysteriously.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this done before Sunday night. Hell even if it's just a rough draft. I want to be able to call on you and you can just copy and paste during council. It's very tough getting all 8 jurors within a 2 hour time span, so please do this ahead of time, it's very important.

Thanks again and I cannot WAIT to read your questions... GIVE 'EM HELL!!!

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Drew
#7384 Posted my rough outline of my Speech/Questions in my confessionals. Let me know if you think It needs to be changed in any way when you get a chance Jeff.

Also, for anyone having trouble with coming up with some questions, I'll leave a few here I thought of that I'm not asking.

1. What was the hardest lie you had to tell this game? What lie did you tell that benefited your game the most? What lie did you tell that negatively affected your game the most?

2. Who do you think is going to win out of the 3 of you? How many votes do you think each of you will receive?

3. What did you bring to this game that none of the other 17 castaways brought?

4. Why shouldn't we vote for the 2 people next to you?

5. From the day we began, to today, what did you have to do in this game to make it to the end that you didn't think you would have had to?

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#7385 Also, we should all compare notes, question wise at least in order to avoid repeat questions.

1.) Which 2 game moves that you made do you feel most strongly influenced the game, and got you to where you are now?

2.) Do you feel your path the the final 3 was easier or harder than the 2 people sitting next to you and why do you feel that way?

3.) If the final 3 this season consisted of the 3 best overall players, who would they be in your opinion? If you weren't one of them, who would you have voted for of the 3 if you were a juror? If you were one of them, do you feel you would win?

That's what I'll be asking. Unless I change my mind later on.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#7389 Thanks Drew u saved my life

Here's my one and only question:
Pick an inch between 20 and 30. Whoever gets closest to the size of my cock gets my vote.

don't steal it ppl

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:Thanks Drew u saved my life

Here's my one and only question:
Pick an inch between 20 and 30. Whoever gets closest to the size of my cock gets my vote.

don't steal it ppl

Trick question

Drew

• Juror
By Joaquin
#7392 I'm asking two questions in addition to my speech so people don't copy:

1. When was the exact moment I couldn't win the game any more and why? This could be when I was voted out, when someone else was voted out, a conversation, a challenge, anything as long as you back it up.

2. When did you have the most fun during the game?

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew
#7393 I forgot one

-When is the last time you've fucked one of your family members?

For anyone that wants to give Dale their vote.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#7395 Heres mine I thought of this during the Missy boot.

Which Disney princess do you think will do an awesome job of putting back together Humpty Dumpty? Why? And how does that particular Disney Princess resonate the why you played this game?

2. If you were in the Jury and it was an F2 between the people youre sitting with, who would you give your vote to and why?

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
#7399 Fellow Jurors, I like the thought of the winner being the "image" of our season. What/How are we gonna describe our season in one word? Which among the three somehow represented it best?

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#7400 I don't like that thought, this is the shittest F3 I have ever seen. I wouldn't put the winner in the centre of the DVD cover.

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:I don't like that thought, this is the shittest F3 I have ever seen. I wouldn't put the winner in the centre of the DVD cover.

icon_lol icon_lol grampa's pissed again

but true, Nad, Joaq, Drew got booted.

Reed

• Juror
By Nadiya
#7405 I think the picture of Dan in the snow should represent our season. And we can just photos hope the juries heads in there.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Dan
#7406 best idea yet, keep them coming.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#7410 I was thinking for the DVD cover, Dan laying across the front like a french girl with a huge 70's bush, and Joaq Nad and I all sitting around him taking turns sucking his balls, with J rock and Reed in the background feeding him Grapes.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#7414 you're all redeeming yourselves right now. am drunk and you made me lol there drewbabes

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
#7435 Ah fuck it. Our questions should be sething like..

How does it feel to be sitting there yet to be hundred miles beneath Dan's greatness?

Reed

• Juror
By Nadiya
Drew wrote:I was thinking for the DVD cover, Dan laying across the front like a french girl with a huge 70's bush, and Joaq Nad and I all sitting around him taking turns sucking his balls, with J rock and Reed in the background feeding him Grapes.

This is amazing. icon_lol

Nadiya

• Juror
By Dan
#7448 Heads up to JP,
I may not be here for some of FTC. I don't know where you intend to use me in the order. I can type something up and one of the hosts can log into my account and post it for me if I'm not back in time to post it myself?

Dan

• Juror