By Nadiya
Dale wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Dale wrote::/ this sucks

What sucks?

Voting for Nadiya.

Because we've been allies since Day 1 Jeff. And we've actually created a true friendship.

But she still didn't tell me about her idols icon_lol

I hinted A LOT!

Nadiya

• Juror
By Dale
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:You're only here because I voted for Jenn and not you. But I guess we have selective memory. You did what Nad told you to do. But prove me wrong, you'll win anyways.

You voted for Jenn for a reason. Because I didn't cut our relation then and there because I was mad that you voted me last time. I never broke relations. Me and Nad talked. I didn't blindly listen. I voted for So that one time and then you when she voted so. I may not have been right, but I played my own game.

Yeah, because she told me straight up that she didn't trust me. But it's fine, I'm sorry for bringing this up.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jaclyn
Nadiya wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:Tell me Nadiya that if you knew I was voting for you as soon as Val was awarded immunity, you would not fight it and take 4th. Tell me that you would honestly just do nothing and just take the 4th place.

I already assumed I lost so yeah. icon_lol

Then I guess I overestimated how good of a player you are.

I carried you here.

LMAO no you didnt. Just because you had a lot of challenge wins and the idols doesn't mean you carried me. I made it here myself and more on that in my final speech.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Dale wrote::/ this sucks

What sucks?

Voting for Nadiya.

Because we've been allies since Day 1 Jeff. And we've actually created a true friendship.

But she still didn't tell me about her idols icon_lol

I hinted A LOT!

Not really, all you said was you were getting close, which EVERYONE said haha.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:You're only here because I voted for Jenn and not you. But I guess we have selective memory. You did what Nad told you to do. But prove me wrong, you'll win anyways.

You voted for Jenn for a reason. Because I didn't cut our relation then and there because I was mad that you voted me last time. I never broke relations. Me and Nad talked. I didn't blindly listen. I voted for So that one time and then you when she voted so. I may not have been right, but I played my own game.

Yeah, because she told me straight up that she didn't trust me. But it's fine, I'm sorry for bringing this up.

It's fine, you're showing your deuce-7 off-suit before FTC.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:

Everyone in this cast lied and backstabbed people, but I'm gonna get all the hate because I did it better than everyone else, and I'm prepared for that. I'm proud of the moves I made.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:PS Dale don't give up because you are still in this race. Love you twinsie icon_wub

Thanks and I was honestly hoping you'd win immunity. :/

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:

Everyone in this cast lied and backstabbed people, but I'm gonna get all the hate because I did it better than everyone else, and I'm prepared for that. I'm proud of the moves I made.

I'm proud of Nadiya for bringing you here.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:
Nadiya wrote:PS Dale don't give up because you are still in this race. Love you twinsie icon_wub

I tried. But make a killer speech :)

Nadiya

• Juror
By Dale
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:

I'm proud of Nadiya for bringing you here.

Girl why you trippin, you're already winning.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Jaclyn wrote:Nadiya never brought anyone, anywhere. So please be aware of that.

I thought we were saying our opinions now... sorry!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Jaclyn wrote:Nadiya never brought anyone, anywhere. So please be aware of that.

Funny. I had a few chances to get you out... too bad.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:

I tried. But make a killer speech :)

I suck at speeches.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#7315 I'll read the votes: councils/mtc14.html

Mobile:
Spoiler: show
Jaclyn
This will be the last vote you get.

Nadiya
I don't really know what to say...You were my first alliance, my first ally, the first person I could trust, and the first and probably only person that I actually care about in this game. It's heartbreaking to vote you out, but it is a game, and you are the number one threat to win it. There is nothing personal about it, and I told you I would vote for you last night, I didn't wanna lie to you. I'm really sorry, and hope you have fun on the jury, and looking forward to you eating me alive on Sunday. :P Thanks jury, for a great game and a great season. This has been an experience that's for sure. I didn't think I'd have so much fun and stress with an online survivor simulation.

Nadiya
I'm so sorry but you should know that no one has a chance at winning if you're in the finals. Believe me on how hard this decision was, because I really wanted to stick with this final 3 deal. You're an amazing girl, ally, and friend and i hope we can keep in touch after this game. I lead you on about the tie and challenge because I needed to make sure you weren't going to flip the votes on me, since Dale is a goat in the finals. Please take this more of a compliment on your outstanding gameplay this season and not a backstab. You will definitely be called back for another season, possibly second chances? Again, i'm really sorry for this and I hope you understand. I want to win this game and I'm not settling for 2nd or 3rd place

Nadiya
Literally... because you're one of the best.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Val
#7316 Dale, you came for me first, saying I was coasting and you saved my ass, don't play.

Val

• Korowai Tribe