By So
#6795 WHO WANTS TO WELCOME ME TO THE JURY!!!!

So

• Juror
By Jenn
#6798 I was rooting for you to make it all the way <333 icon_wub

Jenn

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6799 WELCOME SO. You are loved here, grab a (non-alcoholic) beverage.

Look at the silver lining - now Val or Nadiya are guaranteed to win.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew
#6800 Congrats on falling victim to "Dale's master plans" icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Flicka Flame
#6804 Good game, So. Never did I think the two tribe leaders would end up in the final 5. You made it further than I thought you would. Congrats on making it to the final five.

Flicka Flame

• Site Admin
By So
#6813 Thank you all for the love. I don't know if I could have won, and the minute I logged on this morning and saw all these hateful messages Dale sent me, I knew I was toast unless I won immunity. I HAD EVERYONE CORRECT EXCEPT FOR SIERRA on my last guess. UGH

Well, hopefully Val pulls through. I would even throw a vote Jaclyn or Nadiya's way. But never Dale.

So

• Juror
By Reed
#6826 Well let it go, just glad you made it that far! haha. Now here, have a cheeseburger

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#6937 What did you do to piss Dale off? That voting confesh lmfao. That's one for the ages

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6940 Dan I honestly think he's just trying to be seen as a "villain" so he can play on a future season.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Dan
#6943 Ayy share the love. I must be the only one who doesn't hate him. His FTC has to be good tho, real good.

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#6958 Hey So! just wanted to drop in and say you were pretty fun to watch, thanks! and great game!

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By So
#6975 Thanks Wigles and Trashley and Probst. If y'all see Vytas, ask if he would still be willing to let me have his babies, as I am the fifth place goddess

So

• Juror
By So
#6976 Forgot to include Flicka. Thank you to all the hosts actually

So

• Juror