By Kelly Wigles
Val wrote:
Reed wrote:That I was trust worthy, Wiggles.

You are.

Val, is someone in charge of this tribe?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Drew
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Reed wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:

what were you trying to prove though? I mea you were voted most trustworthy after all

That I was trust worthy, Wiggles.

so if that vote pretty much proved that, what's your problem?

Thems fightin words

Drew

• Juror
By Jaclyn
#4868 where is Jeff though? It feels so different without him here...

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Reed
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Reed wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:

what were you trying to prove though? I mea you were voted most trustworthy after all

That I was trust worthy, Wiggles.

so if that vote pretty much proved that, what's your problem?

I kinda ranted this out earlier on a question Steph asked me Wiggles.

Reed

• Juror
By Jenn
Dale wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:Jenn, if people think you have a lot of enemies on the jury, is that an argument to keep you in the game?

Absolutely. I think at this point, you have to start looking at who you can beat. And it's certainly easier to beat someone who has a lot of enemies on the jury.

The jury is 2 people. Kelly loves you, Dan hates you. I don't think that makes you a "easy person to beat" *shrugs*

I don't know where you're getting this idea that Kelly loves me. I left her out in the cold when I voted out Joe so....

Jenn

• Juror
By Nadiya
Val wrote:

You are.

I agree with Val, maybe you shouldn't assume people don't trust you.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Val wrote:

You are.

Val, is someone in charge of this tribe?

Yeah, the person who makes everyone mistrust everyone else.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
#4873 Let me just say something about the whole Reed trustworthy thing. Say everyone voted him, getting him 100% of the votes. Obviously one person will be getting his vote tonight, as he cannot self vote. Therefore someone will be losing his trust. No one is trustworthy while everyone is trustworthy in this game, if you know what I mean.

So

• Juror
By Dale
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Dale wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:

any takers? Or are you all confident enough in your games that you feel like you don't need So?

I've been told, by multiple people since the Dan vote, that I am on the bottom and a goat. I've got no game, according to most of these people. I find that a little funny, considering I'm here, just like everyone else.

Something has to be said about being called a goat and having no game and yet you and So are still here, and goats still get to the end. Is it strategy or is it just personalities clashing?

I think people need to realize you don't win Strander or Survivor at Final 9. No one is a goat, unless you get zero votes at FTC, then you can say you were the goat.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Drew
So wrote:Let me just say something about the whole Reed trustworthy thing. Say everyone voted him, getting him 100% of the votes. Obviously one person will be getting his vote tonight, as he cannot self vote. Therefore someone will be losing his trust. No one is trustworthy while everyone is trustworthy in this game, if you know what I mean.

It's a vicious cycle. I agree with this 100%

Drew

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Val wrote:Yeah, the person who makes everyone mistrust everyone else.

any hint as to who this person is?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Reed
So wrote:Let me just say something about the whole Reed trustworthy thing. Say everyone voted him, getting him 100% of the votes. Obviously one person will be getting his vote tonight, as he cannot self vote. Therefore someone will be losing his trust. No one is trustworthy while everyone is trustworthy in this game, if you know what I mean.

Amen to that.

Reed

• Juror
By Nadiya

Nothing related to Reed, but Max voted himself out.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Val wrote:Yeah, the person who makes everyone mistrust everyone else.

any hint as to who this person is?

There are still idols at play. So nah.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
Joaquin wrote:uhh actually max voted for himself

icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By So
Joaquin wrote:uhh actually max voted for himself

Didn't he just not get a vote, and the vote was one less than the number of people at Yali at the time?

So

• Juror