By Val
Jaclyn wrote:hey jury

Ugh, stop playing to that jury so obviously! icon_shifty

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
#4803 Joaq, I didn't have time to reply but *spits* stick to the plan.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:I wanna talk about the challenge yesterday, So, must feel nice having that necklace after everyone basically kept throwing you under the bus.

Hell ya. I mean it was fun to be popular but after a while it just hurt. This is literally the second challenge I won, unless you count the GREEDY challenge that Joaquin got immunity.

It's nice to be guaranteed a spot in the top 8.

So

• Juror
By So
Val wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:hey jury

Ugh, stop playing to that jury SO obviously! icon_shifty

So

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Dale wrote:Joaq, I didn't have time to reply but *spits* stick to the plan.

Dale, what's that about?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Drew
Caryn Groedel wrote:So let's talk about the challenge, were any of you surprised with some of the answers? Were any of you surprised that YOU were the answer to one of the questions?

Yes

Drew

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
So wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:I wanna talk about the challenge yesterday, So, must feel nice having that necklace after everyone basically kept throwing you under the bus.

Hell ya. I mean it was fun to be popular but after a while it just hurt. This is literally the second challenge I won, unless you count the GREEDY challenge that Joaquin got immunity.

It's nice to be guaranteed a spot in the top 8.

You said it started hurting after a while, why? You mind sharing with your tribe what that felt like?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Reed
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Reed wrote:*sits on the jury bnech.

What's wrong Reed? do you think you're going home tonight?

Who knows, it's still a free for all right now if you'd ask me. No solid lines have been drawn. Everyone's free to just shift in and out. Hopefully if I make it alive out of this merge, lines will be finally be drawn no matter how awkward they will be.

Reed

• Juror
By Caryn Groedel
Drew wrote:
Caryn Groedel wrote:So let's talk about the challenge, were any of you surprised with some of the answers? Were any of you surprised that YOU were the answer to one of the questions?

Yes

Care to elaborate, Drew?

Caryn Groedel

• Site Admin
By So

I was surprised that Reed had the most trust. That was not my perception of our tribe, but I'm obviously the black sheep of the tribe, as I was pretty much everything negative.

So

• Juror
By Jaclyn
Stephannie Favor wrote:Jaclyn, being the answer for "not deserving to still be here" must be a big slap in the face. What is your reaction to that?

Honestly i get where they're coming from, but I'm still here and that's always something.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Joaquin
#4818 Me and Dale are into role playing, I like to pretend he's Keith Nale and he pretends I'm Kelley.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Reed wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Reed wrote:*sits on the jury bnech.

What's wrong Reed? do you think you're going home tonight?

Who knows, it's still a free for all right now if you'd ask me. No solid lines have been drawn. Everyone's free to just shift in and out. Hopefully if I make it alive out of this merge, lines will be finally be drawn no matter how awkward they will be.

well Reed, after the merge, the game is over. judging by what Dale was doing it looks like lines are pretty clear, are you lost?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Drew
Caryn Groedel wrote:
Drew wrote:

Yes

Care to elaborate, Drew?

Well I guess I was voted most likely to stab people in the back, which is odd since I've voted with my group every tribal since there were 18 people here. But It was a challenge, and everyone was scrambling trying to win, so nothing was taken to heart.

Drew

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
So wrote:

I was surprised that Reed had the most trust. That was not my perception of our tribe, but I'm obviously the black sheep of the tribe, as I was pretty much everything negative.

Well now that you're guaranteed to be here, is there anyway anyone can work with you moving forward? I mean you still have a vote.

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin