By Trashley Markwood
Reed wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:A lot of you seemed to just give up at that challenge.

Feeling confident that y'all don't need it? What was up with that?

there were people who didn't give up but somehow the powers gave up and just coronated Joaq

Stay strong Reed

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By So
Jeff Probst wrote:So, with Kelly going home and there being more Yali members, is Asmat an endangered species?

Definitely, but at the same time, there's two variations of Asmat, and I was on both, so I feel especially endangered

So

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Nadiya wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Nadiya, you have the Public Immunity Idol, you playing it tonight?

I haven't decided yet... I get to choose after votes are due, correct?

That is correct

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Dale
Jenn wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Jenn, who shoudl be going home tonight?

I know who I think should be going home. My thoughts haven't changed since last tribal, there's no love lost between me and Dan.

Jenn you told me its between me or Nad tonight. Why not tell me Dan?

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Stephannie Favor
#3988 Also it must be pointed out that there were at least two opportunities to post just a dot on the main puzzle and still win immunity, but nobody took advantage of them! From 8:45-8:47 anyone could have done that and won the challenge.

Whoever goes home tonight, will that be a regret for you?

Stephannie Favor

• Site Admin
By So
Dale wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I know who I think should be going home. My thoughts haven't changed since last tribal, there's no love lost between me and Dan.

Probably cuz she knows you are a blabber mouth. You just keep flapping those mouthpieces sometimes buddy

So

• Juror
By So
Stephannie Favor wrote:Also it must be pointed out that there were at least two opportunities to post just a dot on the main puzzle and still win immunity, but nobody took advantage of them! From 8:45-8:47 anyone could have done that and won the challenge.

HOLY SHIT FRANNY I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT.

Wow. *facepalm*

So

• Juror
By Joaquin
#3992 Jeff, if I knew who was going home, you should also ask me for tomorrow's lottery numbers. Today has been by far the most chaotic day in the game. Every single person, including me, has had their name thrown out there today.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Val
Stephannie Favor wrote:Also it must be pointed out that there were at least two opportunities to post just a dot on the main puzzle and still win immunity, but nobody took advantage of them! From 8:45-8:47 anyone could have done that and won the challenge.

Nah, because, like Reed said, we didn't know that option was coming. By that point I had already closed the editor tab and started netflix.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jenn
#3994 Actually, Dale, I said I heard your name being floated around. I guess you just misread my PM?

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew

I blame myself for not looking back at the thread.
I do think that next time any changes to how you win should be put into the rules before-hand though.
So like after X amount of time, it's whoever is furthest.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Joaquin wrote:Jeff, if I knew who was going home, you should also ask me for tomorrow's lottery numbers. Today has been by far the most chaotic day in the game. Every single person, including me, has had their name thrown out there today.

Who will win the NBA finals?

Spurs.

You're writing me a poem.

Reed

• Juror
By Dale
Dale wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Probably cuz she knows you are a blabber mouth. You just keep flapping those mouthpieces sometimes buddy

Last tribal. Nuff said.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By So
#3998 Speaking of the devil, where is Queen Jaclyn? Is she alive?

So

• Juror
By Drew
Reed wrote:
Joaquin wrote:Jeff, if I knew who was going home, you should also ask me for tomorrow's lottery numbers. Today has been by far the most chaotic day in the game. Every single person, including me, has had their name thrown out there today.

Spurs.

Spelled Golden State wrong bud

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#4001 We know who the target is, bitches. Get onboard with Val or fuck off to the jury

Jeff Probst wrote:--Please PM this image to the hosts along with the password. Do not post in this thread--

Congratulations! You have found a Hidden Immunity Idol!

Playing an idol cancels all votes that have been cast against the person it is played on. The person with the next most votes is then voted off. If you wish to give away your idol, you must post to whom in this thread. After posting it, you no longer have any power over the idol. In order to play the idol, you must post the image of the idol during the 5 minute window after voting is due during Tribal Council. During that period you can also play the idol on someone else by posting the image and saying you wish to play the idol on ___.

The idol is good up to and through the final 6.

Dan

• Juror
By Dale
Jenn wrote:Actually, Dale, I said I heard your name being floated around. I guess you just misread my PM?

I saw that you said its between me or Nad. Not trying to call you out, just trying to clarify. Maybe I saw it wrong who knows.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Joaquin
#4003 Nah the warriors are winning the whole thing reed, and that ain't even dependent on if i voted right

Joaquin

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Reed wrote:

Spurs.

Spelled Golden State wrong bud

Oh wanna jump in our bet? Joaq's GSW too. If Spurs reach the finals you two will write a kiss ass poem about how right i was

Reed

• Juror