Challenges
By Jeff Probst
Immunity Challenge #8 - A Mazing Race

Overview: There will be a very large and very complicated maze. You must draw a clear and accurate line inbetween the start and end of the puzzle. You can do this using any image editing software. From Mac Preview, to Photoshop, MS Paint or free online image editors. You should then upload your image with the lines you have drawn to imgur.com and post it here.

The first person to correctly draw a line from beginning to end of the maze wins Individual Immunity.

You will post your answer in this thread.

Rules:
• The line must be obvious and not cross any of the maze's boundaries.
• This is an individual challenge and any collaborations will result in a DQ

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:

Overview: There will be a very large and very complicated maze. You must draw a clear and accurate line inbetween the start and end of the puzzle. You can do this using any image editing software. From Mac Preview, to Photoshop, MS Paint or free online image editors. You should then upload your image with the lines you have drawn to imgur.com and post it here.

The first person to correctly draw a line from beginning to end of the maze wins Individual Immunity.

Rules:

You should really put that last part in red, so I know.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jenn
Val wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:

Rules:

You should really put that last part in red, so I know.

You stole my self-deprecating line icon_mad

Jenn

• Juror
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Those are the rules for every challenge this season val.

Ahhhh. Good to know!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
Val wrote:I have carpal tunnel, now, AND I lost

:( I hope everything is okie dokie

So

• Juror
By Jenn

This challenge is rigged against old people who are going blind looking at those tiny ass ridges icon_glare

Jenn

• Juror
By So
Jenn wrote:

This challenge is rigged against old people who are going blind looking at those tiny ass ridges icon_glare

THIS CHALLENGE IS MEAN TO ME. I DON'T HAVE PHOTOSHOP, AND THE THING I FOUND ONLINE DOESN'T GET THE WHOLE IMAGE

So

• Juror
By Val
Jenn wrote:

That's true and I know it because Jenn is legit the Joe Del Campo of this season of Stranded.

Val

• Korowai Tribe