By Kelly Wigles
#7875 Hey Dale, as you know, the game is coming to an end, these threads will all soon be locked but you will be able to see these for posterity. Right now I'd like you to give us your final worlds in terms of how you felt about the game and your game as well, things you've learned about yourself and things you would do differently. Think of this as a message to your future self years down the line when you look back at being Stranded in Indonesia.

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Dale
#7878 I think the game was pretty interesting. I didn't expect the final 4 to be myself, Nadiya, Val and Jac. Not one bit. I thought for sure that that alliance would be split up pretty fast into the merge. I think at that Jenn vote, I realized that I was damned if I do and damned if I don't. I've always wanted to take out the Yali girls but I never wanted to do it on someone else's terms. That's why I just couldn't let Drew take out Val, one vote after he didn't take her out with me. I wanted her gone at 7 and I realize now I messed up on my speech where I said Joaq went instead of her. It was Reed that went instead.

I didn't expect to be so hated coming out of this game. I really didn't. I thought I was doing a decent job socially, but damn I guess not. I don't understand why Jenn is so mad at me. She says I threw her under the bus at F10, because she told me she heard my name and I asked about it? What did she expect me to do? Oh yeah that's cool. You won't tell me who said it or anything but yeah no I'll keep my mouth shut pretend it didn't happen. Ugh. So dumb. She voted her damn self out.

But yeah, I understand So hating me, calling me a homophobe or racist though? lol please.

I don't know. I guess I learned that I let my emotions control me a lot of the time. I mean, I've already known this, but I didn't expect this game to bring that side of me out. I really thought I'd be able to keep a calm head more than I did. If I ever play again, I'm definitely gonna try and tone down the strategy and just kinda be friendly, let other people control the outcome. Seems to work for Val. But at the same time, I'm happy that I was able to be so hated. Nothing like being a villain . I'd rather be hated than be bland and forgotten. But overall, I think I might stay away from ORG's for now. It brings out the worst in me I've realized.

I don't claim to be a nice guy, I think people that do that are pathetic, but I definitely am a caring person, and its interesting that no one saw that. Getting to the final 3 though, and being part of most decision making was really fun, I got burned out on it to be honest but it was fun for a while. I love that I got to the end and was never voted out, even if I get no votes. I'm proud of my game, I didn't sit back and let others play it for me. Nad a little bit, but other than that not so much.

The hosts have kept me sane throughout this journey and thank you guys for that. Can't wait to see the fan favorite and cast reveal tomorrow to see the shit talking you guys do. icon_lol

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
#7881 It's been an honor spending the season getting to know you, Dale. Good luck with the vote tomorrow :)

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Dale
Vitinho wrote:fuck the jury, you're a legend.

Totally agree, fuck that jury!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
#7948 After having a night to think about the game, I really don't think my social game was as horrible as the jury is trying to paint it as. Was Vals better? Yes. Does she deserve to win more than me because of that? Yes. But I don't think my social game was that terrible. I think that people got a preconceived notion about me and I was never able to break that. If you read any of my PMs though, you'll see me trying, probably more than most of this cast.

It didn't come off genuine but I really don't think that was "bad social gameplay" more than it was "I don't like dale he's sneaky and has deals with everyone". In another season, with a different cast, I think my social game would come off much better.

I really don't care about maintaining relationships outside of the game with this cast, besides maybe one person.

I think a couple tweaks to my game and I would have won this season by a landslide even next to Val. Unfortunately, I didn't do that. I will be pretty bitter for a while but I'm happy to have been one of the main driving forces of this season and I think if this was a tv show, I'd have a pretty big edit haha.

I definitely have a fire in me now to come back and win my next season, the fire that was basically gone at F5. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get to FTC again, but I'm willing to try one more time, knowing what I know about ORGs.

I hope we get another winner from this cast, I think a lot of players (Dan, Sierra, Joaq, Drew, Reed, Nad) could win a season. I definitely think I'd be able to do pretty good at another go round, maybe I'd go out in the jury but it would be fun to be part of the jury anyways.

Again thank you hosts for all the kind words and support. Really means a lot that I was a favorite among you guys since you're all a bunch of legends. Wiggles, you're a hell of a host, dealing with confessionals so professionally day in day out. Varner, I actually went back and read some of your stuff from your season and you're a badass in this game. Vitinho, I used to think you were an annoying prick but you seem to like my game so you're cool. Kimmi thanks for getting me to apply. Probst, glad I was able to deliver, even if I probably wasn't a pre game favorite for anyone.

Thanks for a fun and stressful 32 days and thanks for the 7th place in FF.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe