By Jeff Varner
#3643 I love that hinky vote by Drew. The grammar/typing style in the voting confessional was great. Looking forward to watching the fallout

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Jeff Varner
#3719 If that thread works out for Dale, I'm not sure if it should be considered a great game move or a paranoid, impulse mistake that accidentally worked but shouldn't have. It's crazy that people are actually complying and openly giving their voting confessionals in public like that.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Sierra
Trashley Markwood wrote:This season is so tragic but in a weird love/hate way where sometimes i love it and then i remember Sierra and Joe were pre-merge boots icon_cry

icon_sad icon_no Tragic. Absolutely tragic.

Ugh... just saw Kelly got the axe. Not loving that either.

Sierra

• Loser
By Trashley Markwood
#3773 I do love the idea of the Yali cannibals slowly eating away at the Asmat cannibals (ehhhhhh am I the only one who is going to enjoy that we have cannibal tribes???).

But I like the blue tribe so pls don't happen.

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Jeff Probst
#3797 I HIGHLY doubt that's going to happen.

It's actually what pisses me off about Dale the most, for someone who is about creating chaos and double-dealing, he seems to only want to vote down tribal lines... fuck off.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jeff Varner
Jeff Probst wrote:It's actually what pisses me off about Dale the most, for someone who is about creating chaos and double-dealing, he seems to only want to vote down tribal lines... fuck off.

The ghost of Tina

Dale's talking about blindsiding Val tonight which would be a step in the right direction for Chaos-Dale but stupid for his game. He's so paranoid and easily stirred that I hope a small blindside on Val will cause him to feed off that "power" and go crazy.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Sierra
#3800 I lowkey cannot wait to find out post-show if Dale was telling the truth about this being his first game, because I kind of buy it but I'm not entirely sure. I agree with the tribal lines thing being annoying as hell but hopefully he's coming around. But I think he has a really good online Survivor "foundation" if this is actually Dale with no previous experience at all in ORGs. I haven't followed his game too closely but maybe he just has to iron out a few things.

I do think a juicy boot/blindside exists in his future in this game though. It could be a highlight of this post-merge. I just wish he was a little more arrogant. I feel like there's no one in the cast left who is so arrogant and feeling on top of the world to the point where their exit will be a TRUE shock to them. That's good for them since it shows self-awareness but bad for me since I wanna see some people get fucking STUNNED.

It's pissing me off Dan is saying he doesn't care about winning and is continuing to not work on jury management, but he is the single best character of the original 18 IMO. icon_lol Casting gold. But if there was any hope at all of him playing off his dick ways as gameplay, I hope he doesn't squander it. He says he thinks if he makes F3 he'll have played a game worth just handing him a win for that speaks for itself, but I feel like you really gotta know your personnel and I'm not sure where he thinks he's gonna have a chance to beat two finals opponents after Kelly and So get together in Ponderosa and start to feel powerful with their ability to make him pay for his douche ways, LOL. Good luck with that. The more I think about it the more I think his ceiling is 3rd place but I'm still rooting for him and Joaq all the way.

Sierra

• Loser
By Jim
#3808 I am so confuzzled. icon_confused

It looks like Val/Jac/Nad want to target Jenn. They can probably get Dan because he hates Jenn and is just going to keep randomly voting her at each TC.

Dale wants to target Val and Drew is trying to flip the target to Nad. They have Joaq and presumably Drew. Also Jenn, since she is the other target. Jenn is also So's only connection at this point, so Jenn can probably tell So who to vote for.

So if Dale/Drew/Reed/Joaq/Jenn and So can get their act together and choose a target, they might actually be able to pull this off.

Who has idols at this pont? (Real ones. not Dan's)

Jim

• Alumni
By Jeff Varner
#3815 I think Nadiya is the only one in possession of any idols but she has both the public idol and a hidden immunity idol.

I expect Nadiya to play the public immunity idol as soon as she is able to which, after winning immunity last round, would make this round the first time to use it barring she wins immunity again. I think Drew is making a mistake going after her because it seems like such a given she is going to dump that public idol regardless of if she is expecting any votes.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Jeff Varner
#3817 Each new confessional I read, a different person expects someone different to go home. I'm hoping it stays this way and we get a clusterfuck tribal council.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Jim
Trashley Markwood wrote:http://indonesia.strandedgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=256

DO THE GODDAMN POLL.

You are starting to get on my nerves. . . .

Jim

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Trashley Markwood wrote:We make them for people to do them and when people will write commentary and not spend 30 seconds doing the poll it gets pretty frustrating.

icon_read DO THE POLLz

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jim
Trashley Markwood wrote:We make them for people to do them and when people will write commentary and not spend 30 seconds doing the poll it gets pretty frustrating.

Jim

• Alumni
By Dan
#7951 Jim you gaylord

Dan

• Juror