General Discussion
By Vitinho
#983 we saw you talking about the idol clues and we double checked.
only 6 of you asked for HII clues last episode. we can't do basic math, sorry.

for future episodes: please do not pm a host with titles like "hii clue", "re: hii clue", "re: idol clue", "hidden immunity idol" if you don't want to take it.

Vitinho

• Site Admin
By Sierra
#986 Haha THANK YOU, thank you. I had a feeling something was up with that. And yeah that's a deal lol, I won't do that anymore, that must have been me.

Sierra

• Loser
By Nadiya
#993 :) I never doubted you Sierra (just for the record) icon_wub

Yay we won even with an extra penalty :D

Even though they probably threw the competition to get rid of Missy. icon_razz icon_razz

Nadiya

• Juror
By Sierra
Nadiya wrote::) I never doubted you Sierra (just for the record) icon_wub

Even though they probably threw the competition to get rid of Missy. icon_razz icon_razz

No same here, I fully knew neither of us really had any good reason to lie about it, had a good feeling about the whole thing being cleared up but I just wanted to make SURE just so I cleared my name in full since I actually went on record with not going for it. icon_laughing It's all good!

That would be very interesting if they did that. If she was a loyal number for whatever powers that be over there I doubt they would have. Maybe they just used her for a vote and figure that this will keep a target off them from us if they keep losing? Idk.

Sierra

• Loser
By Dale
Sierra wrote:
Nadiya wrote::) I never doubted you Sierra (just for the record) icon_wub

No same here, I fully knew neither of us really had any good reason to lie about it, had a good feeling about the whole thing being cleared up but I just wanted to make SURE just so I cleared my name in full since I actually went on record with not going for it. icon_laughing It's all good!

That would be very interesting if they did that. If she was a loyal number for whatever powers that be over there I doubt they would have. Maybe they just used her for a vote and figure that this will keep a target off them from us if they keep losing? Idk.

I'd be very interested to hear how events went down over there the last two votes.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe