General Discussion
By Sierra
#667 Nice way to start off our new tribe! Great teamwork everyone icon_wub

Sierra

• Loser
By Val
#671 Well, I'm kinda super proud of you all!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
#674 Red suits me better. Challengebeasts.com

Awesome job y'all

Dan

• Juror
By Nadiya
#675 I'll be very interested to see if they vote out Missy after all her drama in the challenge thread.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Sierra
Nadiya wrote:I'll be very interested to see if they vote out Missy after all her drama in the challenge thread.

Lmao that was INSANE her and Dale going at it! icon_razz It's definitely possible they do.

Sierra

• Loser
By Dan
Nadiya wrote:I'll be very interested to see if they vote out Missy after all her drama in the challenge thread.

Surely they will, that was funny icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Dale

Sorry about that. But I'm sure old Yali can back me up on the fact that she was throwing everyone's name under the bus. When I heard I was being targeted, I was mad. I wanted to go off on her at next tribal but unfortunately it happened at the swap. I'm sorry guys, I'm really not an asshole like that, she's just dumb. :(

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val

I obviously wish we had that privilege.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
#685 Why did Rocker go before her? Was he even worse? Or just a huge jackass?

Dan

• Juror
By Nadiya
#687 Yeah the fact that every single person on old Yali thinks she was crazy is proof enough Dale :) No worries. It was kind of entertaining.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Max
Dan wrote:Why did Rocker go before her? Was he even worse? Or just a huge jackass?

LOL, I've been wondering this too. Everyone at Asmat was joking that John Rocker would be voted out but we didn't actually expect it to happen.

Max

• Loser
By Dale
Dan wrote:Why did Rocker go before her? Was he even worse? Or just a huge jackass?

He was inactive. He didn't talk to any of the girls. And all his posts were some negative dumb stuff. It was a 8-1. Missy was normal, then after tribal, she tried to make everyone turn on each other.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jaclyn

missy wasn't like that before Rocker's tribal. She went psycho right after it lol

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:

He was inactive. He didn't talk to any of the girls. And all his posts were some negative dumb stuff. It was a 8-1. Missy was normal, then after tribal, she tried to make everyone turn on each other.

All because John voted her LOL

Nadiya

• Juror
By Sierra
Max wrote:

LOL, I've been wondering this too. Everyone at Asmat was joking that John Rocker would be voted out but we didn't actually expect it to happen.

Yeah I figured he'd be like a leader that the whole Yali tribe was embracing lol

Sierra

• Loser
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:

All because John voted her LOL

Yup. I told her to not worry about that one vote, no one was gunning for her and she says okay. Two hours later I'm hearing Missy talking about blindsides. To everyone.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Dan
#697 Ah ok, that makes sense. Based on the first challenge I assumed he was one of the strong challenge performers since his puzzle was finished early and he was talking shit in public. So I wondered why he got voted out instead of her lol.
The crazies are annoying. We only had Shirin, everyone else was normal

Dan

• Juror