--Switched to Asmat--
By Vitinho
#63 Hey, I'm Vytas of Stranded: Portugal and Stranded: All-Stars in Marquesas

Welcome to Stranded in Indonesia!

You'll be seeing a lot of me here, as well as our 10 other co-hosts as we pick your brain to see what's really going on in your head throughout the game. Feel free to ask any of us questions in here if you need to, we've all been through it before and are more than willing to help.

Each round, we'll start by asking some introductory questions, and I just want to ask that you answer in complete statements. We will be actively blogging on each episode, and it's easier to do so if we have real quotes and complete thoughts as opposed to simple yes or no answers. We hope you keep up with your confessionals daily during the week as a way to vent and discuss the events of that day. The more you update your confessional, the better idea we have of whats going on in your head, and also the more fan favorite points you'll earn yourself come the end of the season icon_yes . You don't have to only update when you are prompted to, whenever you have an idea shoot it at us because we want to know everything.

So..

How confident are you going into this game that you will win?

What are your opinions of your fellow tribemates?

What is your strategy and approach to the game?

How do you think your rep fits you? Do you think being this character will affect your gameplay at all?

What are your thoughts on the leader twist? Change your strategy at all going in to these first few days?

Best of luck out there.

Vitinho

• Site Admin
By Drew
#133 How confident are you going into this game that you will win?
As confident as i can be without being arrogant! I'm willing to do whatever it takes, even if i have to eat beetle larvae...

What are your opinions of your fellow tribemates?
My tribe is the bomb. I've talked to every member, and solidified a few unspoken alliances.

What is your strategy and approach to the game?
Adaptability. Making sure I can change on a dime. You can't have a strategy going in, since the dynamics are always evolving.

How do you think your rep fits you? Do you think being this character will affect your gameplay at all?
I wish i could be Drew Christy. Lol no he's great! I'm much more game aware though, and will make it much further.

What are your thoughts on the leader twist? Change your strategy at all going in to these first few days?
Love it. I almost instigated jac being the leader, and me and her are super close. This will play into my hand perfectly.

Drew

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#159 So give us the rundown before you log off tonight on how your first night was, what your impressions are of everyone and how you think you are doing in the game?

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Flicka Flame
#166 Dreeeeeeeeeeew! You're my pick to win this season, so you have the Flicka Flame blessing advantage. Although, I was my own pick to win the last two seasons and I lost both...

But every now and then I'm right about some things, so like, win and stuff! icon_wub

Flicka Flame

• Site Admin
By Drew
#169 Alright. Here's the run down. I am in control of my own fate as of now. And more likely than not, a lot of others faith as well.
Here are some highlights:
1. I have spoken to every tribe member and gotten a positive reaction
2. Starting goal was to see who was open and who wasn't. I got Jac, Val, John, Keith, Nadiya and Reed to all spill info others have said. Haven't talked much game to Dale or Missy. They both seem a little behind.
3. Reed thinks me him and Val are tight. Val thinks me her Nadiya Jac and Reed are tight. Nadiya thinks the same as Val. John thinks me him Jac and possibly Keith are tight. Me and Keith have each other, and I told him I'd make us an alliance with John and Jac. Me and Jaclyn are sitting pretty though. We have the 5 of me, her, Reed, Val and Nadiya. I am also securing me, her, Keith and John. I want to add Dale or Missy to that other 5th. Then I can cross notes from both alliances and see who on which alliance is truthful.
4. Right now, Jac is my number 2. I was influential in getting her to be leader. I also got her to say she would use the idol on me if she or i thought I was in danger. I know she probably is going to do this with a few others, but i feel like if I work it right, me and her will be a solid 2. I think Keith sees me as a 2 as well, and I'm willing to go through with that if need be. Reed also sees me very close, and with a bit more talking I could be his 2.
5. I am going to get all of my 2's to branch off and talk to certain others a lot. If I can have 3 partners each talk to 1 or 2 others, I can know what everyone is saying about me behind my back at all points in time. Overplaying could be my foreseeable downfall, but I believe I have set it up so that if others compare notes, their trust in me wont create a desire to eliminate me.
6. I wanted Jac as the leader. If the leader is my 2, i can essentially influence leadership decisions with little blood on my hands.

I'm loving the game though. I'm here to
1. Have fun
2. Kick Ass
3. Take Names
4. Dominate the game and win by a landslide

Don't worry, my inner conceited Drew is going to come out. We gotta have a little fun here.

P.S. Sorry for the novel. Don't worry Flicka, Daddy is going to bring home the bacon.

Drew

• Juror