General Discussion
By Sierra
#853 Anyone watch Game of Thrones? New season premieres on Sunday I'm pretty sure!

Sierra

• Loser
By Dale
#857 Yes I'm so excited!!!! Last season was not great and I think this one will be amazing!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Sierra
#859 I feel the same way. My friends think its blasphemy to criticize any of GoT but last season to me was not up to snuff with what they'd been doing. I hope they return to form!

Sierra

• Loser
By Nadiya
#871 I've always wanted to start watching but I'm scared at how many episodes I'm behind on :p that's a big commitment.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Sierra
#872 50 hour-long blocks. You'd probably be better off starting after season 6 haha, but I could never NOT recommend GoT to someone, it's too good.

Sierra

• Loser
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:I've always wanted to start watching but I'm scared at how many episodes I'm behind on :p that's a big commitment.

Each season has 10 episode an hour long. It's not THAT bad. Better than shows that have like 20 episodes times 45 minutes.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Sierra
#1296 Did anyone else watch the premiere yet? (possible spoilers ahead)

Sierra

• Loser
By Vitinho
#1297 it was so bad i almost quit the season.

Vitinho

• Site Admin
By Dale
#1316 Yeah I watched in Sunday, it was pretty good in my opinion, I'm excited about the rest of the season. My favourite part was Reek growing a pair (ha) and killing someone FINALLY.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe