By Jeff Varner
#7651 I think people were put off by his 10 page essay. That was a little too long and I think people (including myself) would associate length with needing to write a lot to prove what should be able to be said in much fewer words.

Though I think half the jury is just completely uninterested in what Dale has to say which is unfortunate. He is doing much better than the others.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Joe
#7823 I was rooting for Dale, but he completely shat on me in his fallen-comrades thing, lmao. Ah well, no hard feelings - still my pick.

Joe

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
#7826 Well, the winner is hte winner and Val did a pretty good job. Her game from final 8 on was pretty good, I just wish she had started earlier and owned it more.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Joe
Jeff Probst wrote:Well, the winner is hte winner and Val did a pretty good job. Her game from final 8 on was pretty good, I just wish she had started earlier and owned it more.

Yo -- when is the vote officially goin' down? icon_excited

And when can I interact with these bitches again? icon_lol

Joe

• Loser
By Sierra
#7882 Oh dear lord what did I just read? icon_laughing What a disaster of a FTC but that was fun to scroll through.

I liked Dale's performance the best too, although I wasn't blown away by anyone specifically. I think he came in knowing what his approach would be and has done a pretty good job.

I never thought I'd say this in an ORG but I'll write SPOILER ALERT in advance of this next thing I write, just in case anyone isn't reading confessionals and wants to be surprised tomorrow at the reveal.

Three votes so far for Val with Jenn, Drew and Reed. One vote for Dale from Dan. Kelly not showing up throws a wrench into some things, because as finalists I'm sure they're curious if she'll show up last minute to vote and things like that. But the way I see it, assuming she doesn't show up, Jaclyn needs all 3 remaining votes (Nad, So, Joaq) to force a tie against Val and win by Dale's tie-breaking vote, while Dale pretty much needs Nad and Joaq to vote for him and So (who will never vote Dale) to vote for Jaclyn, which would give Dale the win via Jac's tiebreaker. Looks to me like Val has this damn near in the bag, though.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jac and Dale conspired pre-TC to attack Val at any cost just because they've heard the whispers about her being the frontrunner.

Sierra

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
Sierra wrote:Oh dear lord what did I just read? icon_laughing What a disaster of a FTC but that was fun to scroll through.

I liked Dale's performance the best too, although I wasn't blown away by anyone specifically. I think he came in knowing what his approach would be and has done a pretty good job.

I never thought I'd say this in an ORG but I'll write SPOILER ALERT in advance of this next thing I write, just in case anyone isn't reading confessionals and wants to be surprised tomorrow at the reveal.

Three votes so far for Val with Jenn, Drew and Reed. One vote for Dale from Dan. Kelly not showing up throws a wrench into some things, because as finalists I'm sure they're curious if she'll show up last minute to vote and things like that. But the way I see it, assuming she doesn't show up, Jaclyn needs all 3 remaining votes (Nad, So, Joaq) to force a tie against Val and win by Dale's tie-breaking vote, while Dale pretty much needs Nad and Joaq to vote for him and So (who will never vote Dale) to vote for Jaclyn, which would give Dale the win via Jac's tiebreaker. Looks to me like Val has this damn near in the bag, though.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jac and Dale conspired pre-TC to attack Val at any cost just because they've heard the whispers about her being the frontrunner.

I think the jury made it so obvious of Val being the favorite during FTC that at the end they both dog-piled on her.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Joe
Kelly Wigles wrote:winner reveal and reunion tomorrow :)

Sweet! I can't wait to meet Dan again and apologize to Kelly.

Joe

• Loser
By Sierra
#7897 Clinching two votes are in, from So and Joaq.

Congrats Val!!!

And So actually said she was going to vote Jaclyn but didn't want to risk a Dale win. Nadiya's vote is the last one, she'll probably make this a 5-2 vote to add at least some suspense for the finalists.

Sierra

• Loser
By Joe
Sierra wrote:Clinching two votes are in, from So and Joaq.

Congrats Val!!!

And So actually said she was going to vote Jaclyn but didn't want to risk a Dale win. Nadiya's vote is the last one, she'll probably make this a 5-2 vote to add at least some suspense for the finalists.

Wooo!! GJ Val!

Joe

• Loser
By Trashley Markwood
#7915 This needs to happen. #femalewinner needs to return. Dale is taking the loss unfortunately but this is punishment for Ibe winning portugal.

Blood must have blood.

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin