By Drew
So wrote:Hey all. Just catching up. So I really had no chance. I knew I was a goat, and would play up some stuff, but I had no chance? Also, FUCK DALE. No way is he getting my vote.

You waited too long to take the game into your own hands, by the time it was F6 you'd have had to pull some crazy shit to really show you had influence in the game. Everyone likes you as a person, but I didn't really see much strategy other than latching onto people trying to control the game and riding their coat-tails.

Drew

• Juror
By So
Drew wrote:
So wrote:Hey all. Just catching up. So I really had no chance. I knew I was a goat, and would play up some stuff, but I had no chance? Also, FUCK DALE. No way is he getting my vote.

You waited too long to take the game into your own hands, by the time it was F6 you'd have had to pull some crazy shit to really show you had influence in the game. Everyone likes you as a person, but I didn't really see much strategy other than latching onto people trying to control the game and riding their coat-tails.

I was getting ready to play a strong end game, but it didn't pan out. I was going to throw in the leadership card because that was a huge thing I had to overcome. I also intentionally threw myself under the bus as a goat to try to get dragged further until I could make a move, and at the Final 6 the idols fucked us up. Oh well, I had fun.

So

• Juror
By Drew
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

I was getting ready to play a strong end game, but it didn't pan out. I was going to throw in the leadership card because that was a huge thing I had to overcome. I also intentionally threw myself under the bus as a goat to try to get dragged further until I could make a move, and at the Final 6 the idols fucked us up. Oh well, I had fun.

If it's any consolation, I was planning on going to F3 with you icon_mml
And chances are the jury would hate me so you could have gotten some votes.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6853 Same here, I really wanted to go to the end with you. And I genuinely never thought you were goat. And somehow, it was I who told everyone that I was voting for you if you reach the end. Haha

Reed

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

That's why you never wait to make the move... The game quickly falls out of your hands and hwen you're labelled a goat it's VERY hard to come back from.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Reed
Jeff Probst wrote:
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

That's why you never wait to make the move... The game quickly falls out of your hands and hwen you're labelled a goat it's VERY hard to come back from.

This. If production didn't kick me in the butt, I would've just dawdled around. Too late for me then though.

Reed

• Juror
By Jenn
Jeff Probst wrote:
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

Thanks, Dad. icon_rolleyes

Jenn

• Juror
By So
Jeff Probst wrote:
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

It's not like I didn't try to make moves though, they just never panned out. People said let's do this instead, and I didn't want to cause waves to burn my social capital

So

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

STFU you boring moron. Bitch blindsides Ginger Joe and thinks she's gods gift. icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
So wrote:
Drew wrote:

STFU you boring moron. Bitch blindsides Ginger Joe and thinks she's gods gift. icon_lol

Nah, I was god's gift way before I blindsided your lover. icon_cool

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
#6899 This is what I live for

Drew

• Juror