By Dan
#6518 icon_lol

You did well bro. We lost Kersal and Sierra before the merge, good effort to make F6.

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6520 Nah I get it, I never talked game post-merge with Reed or Jenn so it's fair that they couldn't understand my rationale for most shit. Reed, your my bro in ball though

Interesting to see if a fight for So as goat next round will come or if they'll go F4 blind.

How you been motherfucker?

Joaquin

• Juror
By Dan
Joaquin wrote:Nah I get it, I never talked game post-merge with Reed or Jenn so it's fair that they couldn't understand my rationale for most shit. Reed, your my bro in ball though

Interesting to see if a fight for So as goat next round will come or if they'll go F4 blind.

Been good bitch, taking things easy. Ruling Ponderosa with an iron fist icon_lol Wasn't happy when I logged in to see you were eliminated icon_mad

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6524 Yeah sorry, been outplaying myself and got seen as too much of a jury threat. Got a little bored with the Pagonging and decided to try to have some fun out there but I saw the writing on the wall.

I just read all of the shit and am so proud of you.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Dan
#6525 Getting bored and having some fun was what I started to do in round 2 icon_lol It's the best way to play.
Great game brother, loved playing with you.
How's this for a laugh; I dunno what it was for you, but in our alliance originally I had Sierra as my #1, Joey as #2 and you as #3. Me and Sierra talked all the time and tried to make a lot of the decisions together. Joey I felt saw me as his #1 and I figured he'd stay loyal to me, and he was a great kid too. With you I saw a lad who I was bit suspicious of and I never fully trusted you until the merge. Funny how things work out. Losing Sierra and Joey gave us a better chance to bond as the last 2 from our alliance.

But enough of the nice stuff, I need to start being a cunt again. Everyone suck my balls

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6540 lol I never had you as my number one either premerge. You made it way too obvious you had done this before and were a bigger strategic threat than joe, who i also talked to boat loads to. however, once you started acting like a dunce i started grabbin' you as my #1. Sierra and I never really clicked until the swap.

also, you're a bitch

Joaquin

• Juror
By Dan
#6542 hahaha. I was always going to stir things up eventually, didn't think it would take so little time for people to annoy me though. when one of my bros asked me to play this I said from the start I was only playing to have some fun, didn't care about winning. and it was a wild ride playing so care free. i highly recommend it

eat my shorts nigga

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Joaquin wrote:Nah I get it, I never talked game post-merge with Reed or Jenn so it's fair that they couldn't understand my rationale for most shit. Reed, your my bro in ball though

i never shit about your game tho haha, i just really found you intimidating. I guess the Joaq avatar made that too.

Reed

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
#6549 I logged in and immediately messaged Probst "WOCKA'S THREAD IS 4 PAGES" because drama obvi incoming :D Wocka you were cool in the game :( I was a fan and it is getting down to it now where good players (with winner potential) start getting knocked out - not that the rest of you aren't great!

We know you totally wanted to win and are probably bummed about it (even previous org winners get bummed about losing!) but not everyone can win and you still played well so chin up and none of this "i didn't really want to win anyway" stuff because lol gurl. <3

I don't think anyone in a non-returnee cast has been recruited in at least the last 5 seasons to be a power player dominator though. I don't believe we cast with a pre-determined winner in mind. :)

Be a good juror! Revel in the sadness of losing, that's where the best jury questions come from <3

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin