Challenges
By Jeff Probst
Immunity Challenge #11 - 3Ball

Overview: In this challenge, I will post colored balls numbered 1, 2 or 3. You must repost the balls. The first person to repost each ball claims the amount of points that the ball is numbered. You may claim all three balls if you are fast enough.

You just have to be the first person to repost each ball. And yes, it must be the image of the ball, not a link to it.

Each round will get progressively more difficult. It will not always be obvious what I am referring to, you must use your logic skills to deduce how to post the balls.

The person with the most points after all 10 rounds wins. If there is a tie, the tiebreaker will be who has posted the most balls with the higher value. For instance if someone wins by posting 3 2-balls, and another person ties them by posting 2 3-balls, the person with 2 3-balls will win.

If they are equal, then we will go to a sudden death match between the the two to break the tie.

Rules:
- The first person to post a ball claims its value in points.
- 10 rounds + tie breakers
- It is up to you to deduce what I mean when I give hints in this challenge.
- I will post the rounds at any random time, so always be ready.
- You must post the balls as images.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Dale
Jeff Probst wrote:Alright if there are no questions, be prepared for me to throw some balls at you. I heard you are fond of balls Dale, you should be good at this challenge.

Only your balls Jeffrey.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe