Dan wrote:Welcome to the house. icon_console

Is you consoling everyone gonna be a thing? XD

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
Kelly wrote:

I'm the fatherly figure until papa Dale gets here. So yeah.

Unlucky Jennifer. Those short sighted goals always get in the way of the bigger picture ay

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
#5023 Jenn I'm kinda a salty juror so trust me. I'm sure we can be friends here :)

Kelly

• Juror
By Jenn
Kelly wrote:Jenn I'm kinda a salty juror so trust me. I'm sure we can be friends here :)

As long as you can handle salty confessionals. That's where I went to vent about all the stupid people.

Honestly, I had a bad feeling about tonight because I was actually feeling safe for once. Yali girls + Dale + Joaq/Reed voted for me, I think.

Jenn

• Juror
By Kelly
Jenn wrote:
Kelly wrote:Jenn I'm kinda a salty juror so trust me. I'm sure we can be friends here :)

As long as you can handle salty confessionals. That's where I went to vent about all the stupid people.

Honestly, I had a bad feeling about tonight because I was actually feeling safe for once. Yali girls + Dale + Joaq/Reed voted for me, I think.

Did you ever get salty about me? Lol

I can't wait to read all your stuff about Dan xD

Kelly

• Juror
By Jenn
#5030 I honestly got more salty about you than I did Dan. I think Dan's one of the few people I didn't cuss out, ironically. Like I said, I knew he was just here to have fun.

I got really mad when we booted you because Drew and I were hardcore targeting Dan, but they just didn't trust you at all because you kept blowing everything up.

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
#5033 Drew is a seasoned campaigner. Lad knows how to play the game. They'll get rid of him ASAP if they're smart

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
Jenn wrote:I honestly got more salty about you than I did Dan. I think Dan's one of the few people I didn't cuss out, ironically. Like I said, I knew he was just here to have fun.

I got really mad when we booted you because Drew and I were hardcore targeting Dan, but they just didn't trust you at all because you kept blowing everything up.

I honestly had a feeling I was going since Day 1 of the merge so I just said a lot of shit and blew a ton of shit up just to see what happened lol. I did get really pissed when rumors about me were spread cause the majority of em weren't true.

Kelly

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:
Kelly wrote:

I'm the fatherly figure until papa Dale gets here. So yeah.

Unlucky Jennifer. Those short sighted goals always get in the way of the bigger picture ay

I mean, I voted out Joe because I knew it would be an Asmat massacre come merge and thought they might trust me if I worked with Drew and Reed. I honestly thought I was going to be the merge boot, so it got me further than I thought it would.

Jenn

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5043 Hey Jenn, just letting you know there's a final words thread in your confessional if you want to tell us about your time in the game. You were great btw.

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Jenn
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hey Jenn, just letting you know there's a final words thread in your confessional if you want to tell us about your time in the game. You were great btw.

Working on it, you impatient people. icon_rolleyes

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:I mean, I voted out Joe because I knew it would be an Asmat massacre come merge and thought they might trust me if I worked with Drew and Reed. I honestly thought I was going to be the merge boot, so it got me further than I thought it would.

Yeah that's fair enough. I was throwing Kelly & So under the bus at Yali.
I don't think voting me out last round was the smart play though...like Joaquin is the only person in the game that was truly with me. I couldn't care less about the rest of them, woulda happily voted them all out given the chance.

So & Jaclyn would be a dream to take to F3

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
#5055 Yeah, So and Jaclyn never really talk to anyone. I don't even know how Jaclyn's made it this far. She's never been on and literally didn't talk to me once.

Dale's just a hot mess. Nobody actually likes him, they're just stringing him along. I think Val's literally the only person who knows how to wrangle him in and control him. That's how she got the jump on us.

Jenn

• Juror