By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote:Drew, will tonight's vote decide the rest of the game?

I think it will have a large impact, but the game is always evolving. To say 1 vote will determine the rest of the game in its entirety would be naive. Every round, you may think you know what's going to happen, then this crazy shit goes down.

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:We know who the target is, bitches. Get onboard with Val or fuck off to the jury

Jeff Probst wrote:--Please PM this image to the hosts along with the password. Do not post in this thread--

Congratulations! You have found a Hidden Immunity Idol!

Playing an idol cancels all votes that have been cast against the person it is played on. The person with the next most votes is then voted off. If you wish to give away your idol, you must post to whom in this thread. After posting it, you no longer have any power over the idol. In order to play the idol, you must post the image of the idol during the 5 minute window after voting is due during Tribal Council. During that period you can also play the idol on someone else by posting the image and saying you wish to play the idol on ___.

The idol is good up to and through the final 6.

Oh boy!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Dan wrote:We know who the target is, bitches. Get onboard with Val or fuck off to the jury

Jeff Probst wrote:--Please PM this image to the hosts along with the password. Do not post in this thread--

Playing an idol cancels all votes that have been cast against the person it is played on. The person with the next most votes is then voted off. If you wish to give away your idol, you must post to whom in this thread. After posting it, you no longer have any power over the idol. In order to play the idol, you must post the image of the idol during the 5 minute window after voting is due during Tribal Council. During that period you can also play the idol on someone else by posting the image and saying you wish to play the idol on ___.

anyone have reactions they want to share about this one?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Val
Kelly Wigles wrote:

anyone have reactions they want to share about this one?

I'm probably going home!

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#4013 Jenn, does Dan's revelation change anything tonight?

Votes are final at 9:30:00... so still 10 more minutes for shit to hit the fan

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By So

So that's what it looks like

So

• Juror
By Reed
Val wrote:

Oh boy!

well that doesn't look southeast asian at all - southeast asian here.

Reed

• Juror
By So
Joaquin wrote:Image

PERFECT TO DESCRIBE THIS TRIBAL

So

• Juror
By Jenn
Jeff Probst wrote:Jenn, does Dan's revelation change anything tonight?

Votes are final at 9:30:00... so still 10 more minutes for shit to hit the fan

I don't think it does. I think the tribe's planned accordingly.

Jenn

• Juror
By Val
#4023 I'm excited. Either way, I told Dan he can eat a brown trout, and I feel good about myself.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
#4024 DID SOMEBODY SAY BROWN TROUT

So

• Juror
By Jenn
So wrote:

So that's what it looks like

Hang on, isn't that exactly what the public immunity idols looked like, just with different text?

Jenn

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#4027 General question to everyone, it seems like there's a lot of animosity towards Dan, what's it been like living with him?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Dale
#4028 Playing Stranded makes me appreciate the people outside of the game, who you know are being honest with you. I have found new found respect for Survivor players and what it must do to their psyche.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe