Challenges
By Jeff Probst
Immunity Challenge #1 - Puzzle Me

Overview: For today's challenge, your leader will split the tribe into 4 teams of 2. Each of these teams will attempt to solve a puzzle. (4 in total). There will be 25 pieces in each puzzle, a 5x5 puzzle.

ONLY the members of each team of 2 can solve the puzzles.

When all 4 puzzles are complete, the leader will repost all 4 in the challenge arena.

The first tribe to solve all 4 puzzles and post them in this thread wins.

Required Number of Players Per-Tribe: 5

Rules:
- Only the member of the teams can solve their designated puzzle.
- You must use the ORIGINAL image links to put together the final puzzle.
- After 30 minutes, the leader will be able to help any team that needs assistance.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jeff Probst
#298 So before we begin, I'll need the leaders to designate the 4 teams of 2. You can include yourself in a team, but keep in mind that this will mean sitting someone out, and the leader can join into any team after 30 minutes.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jaclyn
#304 so let's say the leader is included in one of the four teams, leaving one tribe mate sitting out. Is he/she allowed to come into any team after 30 minutes? Or is that only allowed if the leader is NOT included in one of the four teams?

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
So wrote:Can we talk to our tribe mates? How much time do we have to decide?

You may discuss with your tribemates in your tribal discussion forum here at the forums. :) I'd ike your decision ASAP, but definitely before 8:15

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jeff Probst
Jaclyn wrote:so let's say the leader is included in one of the four teams, leaving one tribe mate sitting out. Is he/she allowed to come into any team after 30 minutes? Or is that only allowed if the leader is NOT included in one of the four teams?

The latter. That person would be sitting out of the challenge.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin