Challenges
By Jenn
Jeff Probst wrote:I'll post the rules in a bit, but we wont get started until 8:30 so run some errands if you have to

i.e. So and Reed have a half-hour bathroom break so they don't whinge during the challenge icon_razz

Jenn

• Juror
By So
Jenn wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:I'll post the rules in a bit, but we wont get started until 8:30 so run some errands if you have to

i.e. So and Reed have a half-hour bathroom break so they don't whinge during the challenge icon_razz

icon_glare

So

• Juror
By Dale
Joe wrote:Gabon style swap? Schoolyard pick, 1 to Exile?

Gabon/Koah Rong yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Joe
Dale wrote:
Joe wrote:Gabon style swap? Schoolyard pick, 1 to Exile?

Gabon/Koah Rong yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Haha GL bruh

Joe

• Loser
By Drew
Jenn wrote:

Our tribe must have been drinking that water straight from the well.. icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Jenn wrote:

Don't forget for you and So to kill whatever is crawling in your houses.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Reed
Jenn wrote:

lol i actually have to run an errand for my grandma in the next hour :/ so if we lose I'd probably miss TC.

Reed

• Juror