Challenges
By Jeff Probst
Immunity Challenge #10 - Who's Counting?

Overview: For today's challenge, we will run in rounds. Each round, two players will face off. The winner will move on and choose the next two to face off.

Here's the challenge. I will ask a question and the answer will always be a number. There is a 1 minute time limit on answering. The player who comes the closest to the correct number moves on. If both players guess correctly, the player who answers first moves on. If both players answer the same number incorrectly, I will reask the question.

Some of these answers you may not be able to know the answer to, so it will be your best guestimate.

**For the first round, the player who posts in this thread first will choose the first faceoff.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Reed
Jeff Probst wrote:We'll wait a few minutes for Dale and So. So said she is having her graduation dinner tonight and may be a bit late.

Any questions about the challenge

Jeff, I'm pissing off my 87 year old grandma right now. I've been postponing that Bank visit for like a week now. Let me win maybe? haha

Reed

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Reed wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:We'll wait a few minutes for Dale and So. So said she is having her graduation dinner tonight and may be a bit late.

Jeff, I'm pissing off my 87 year old grandma right now. I've been postponing that Bank visit for like a week now. Let me win maybe? haha

Yea, that's on you.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Reed
Jeff Probst wrote:
Reed wrote:

Yea, that's on you.

that's cooooooold. :/

Reed

• Juror
By Jaclyn
Jeff Probst wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:so is it Math or is it like "how many votes did John Rocker cast in his duration of his stay?"

That one.

so it's like the second part?
Jeff you need to clarify sometimes icon_razz

and lets say both people guessed wrong, is it the person closest to the number without going over?

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
Jaclyn wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:so is it Math or is it like "how many votes did John Rocker cast in his duration of his stay?"

That one.

so it's like the second part?
Jeff you need to clarify sometimes icon_razz

and lets say both people guessed wrong, is it the person closest to the number without going over?

It's just the closest to the number. And if both people are equally away from the correct number, then it's the person who answered fastest moves on. If both people answer the same thing incorrectly then we reask, but only in that odd scenario.

You can go over the number in your guess.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin