Challenges
By Dale
Kelly wrote:
Dale wrote:Wait, if the tribe that takes the individual imminuty still go to tribal? Whats the point of that individual immunity?

Only 1 person gets immune

So BOTH tribes are going to tribal no matter what?

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:Wait, if the tribe that takes the individual imminuty still go to tribal? Whats the point of that individual immunity?

The individual is safe at tribal....

Nadiya

• Juror
By Reed
Dale wrote:
Kelly wrote:

unless one person from the other tribe says the magic word.

Reed

• Juror
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:

Yeah but it said if no one takes immunity then we both go to tribal. That's what I'm trying to clear up.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Vitinho
Joaquin wrote:So people can start saying it at 8:15?

correct

Dale wrote:
Kelly wrote:

no. the person who takes the necklace is immune, but their tribe goes to tribal. the other tribe is safe.

Vitinho

• Site Admin
By Reed
Dale wrote:
Yeah but it said if no one takes immunity then we both go to tribal. That's what I'm trying to clear up.

if no one says the magic word, that's the penalty for both tribes. TC

Reed

• Juror
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:
Nadiya wrote:

Yeah if someone takes it.. only their tribe goes to TC. If nobody takes it then both tribes go to TC. icon_confused

Nadiya

• Juror
By Vitinho
Dale wrote:
Nadiya wrote:

if no one takes it, yes, both tribes going to tribal

Vitinho

• Site Admin