Challenges
By So
Nadiya wrote:
I don't think that's what she meant by outlier.

Ya I just realized that.

So

• Juror
By So
Jaclyn wrote:
Listen you dumbass, idk who you think you are trying to be slick, but it's not coming across as cute.
Congrats you won a competition that requires pressing the refresh button and seeing what everyone else posted. Good for you.
But stop acting like you're some mental giant that can solve a level 9 sudoku puzzle okay?

Um, did you not see the one where I was literally the only one to get it right, twice (including the tie)

So

• Juror
By Jaclyn
So wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
I don't think that's what she meant by outlier.

Ya I just realized that.

So wrote:Bitch I'm asian. I got them brains

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Jaclyn
So wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:
Listen you dumbass, idk who you think you are trying to be slick, but it's not coming across as cute.
Congrats you won a competition that requires pressing the refresh button and seeing what everyone else posted. Good for you.
But stop acting like you're some mental giant that can solve a level 9 sudoku puzzle okay?

Um, did you not see the one where I was literally the only one to get it right, twice (including the tie)

congrats you completely guess. Do you want a cookie or something?

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Flicka Flame wrote:God, both of you be quiet already.

We are appropriately just like the Worlds Apart of Stranded.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
Trashley Markwood wrote:Why must the girls always call each other skank? We must stand strong against the common enemy that is Dan.

Disappointed!

I'm Down :)

So

• Juror
By Val
Trashley Markwood wrote:Why must the girls always call each other skank? We must stand strong against the common enemy that is Dan.

Disappointed!

Who is this Dan fella everybody keeps talking about?!

Val

• Korowai Tribe