Announcements
By Jeff Probst
#248 Welcome everyone to Stranded in Indonesia, season 27 of Stranded.

After months of planning and searching, we have found 18 of the most diverse personalities online. You will now be Stranded™ to create your own world. Many of you will be betrayed, many will betray. You will make friendships and enemies. You will laugh. You will be anxious. You will be angry, some may even cry. You will wonder, 'why the hell am I doing this for an online game for no money?' But at the end of it, you will find out a lot about yourself and answer that question... How would I do? You will each get a story out of this and we will rehash that story for years to come, so take full advantage of it, leave the game without any regrets, play hard and without fear!

This game is on!!!

ImageImageImage

Tonight, you will face your first dilemma in the game. Both tribes must elect a leader. This person will make all of the important decisions on behalf of the tribe. They will break ties. They will dictate how challenges go. They could end up deciding your fate in this game. So first impressions will be very important tonight. You should get to know everyone within the next... 2 hours. Because at 8:30c/9:30e we will have an impromptu Tribal Council where everyone in the tribe will vote.

The leader will then make their first important decision of the night immediately following their election.

Good luck, and I will see you then.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin