5th Place | Voted Out 3-2
By Jeff Probst
#6793 :'( Sorry to see you go, You tried your hardest babe.

Please let us know what you thought about Stranded, if you would play again, who you hated / loved and what you would do differently.

Thanks!

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By So
Jeff Probst wrote::'( Sorry to see you go, You tried your hardest babe.

Please let us know what you thought about Stranded, if you would play again, who you hated / loved and what you would do differently.

Thanks!

I had a fucking blast playing Stranded, even on my last day when I was attacked constantly by Dale. I would love to play again, and I love everyone except for one because I really am not a fan of Dale. It will take a day to forgive her, but Nadiya and I will be cool after the game. I just am not happy with her at the moment. I think I took your advice too much to heart LOL, so I would dial it back and not go crazy with random votes, big blowups, and try to do better in challenges (I think I did okay in the last two). I would 100% take leadership again if offered, and I would try to look for that damn idol more.

All in all, I had a great experience and love everyone on the Production team. I wish I could have fought my way to the end, but hey last Asmat standing is something to be proud of, and I won an immunity as well. :)

So

• Juror
By So
#6890 After reading Ponderosa, I think I would actually be more aggressive and try to form alliances more quickly, and fight more for what I wanted to see happen.

So

• Juror
By So
#7456 FOR DALE:

Dale you are the biggest flop in the history of Stranded. You think you're hot shit, well let me be the one to burst your bubble and say that you are most definitely not. You are the biggest sexist, misogynist, homophobic, racist, ableist, transphobic asshole on the face of this earth. You are a huge ass goat in this game. You will not be getting my vote, in fact, you very well could get 0 votes which you deserve. Missy was right about you. I came here to have fun most of all, and on my last day you couldn't even let me enjoy talking to people without constantly attacking me in every other pm I received. You are also a huge ass hypocrite, saying that I only told you lies, and that you never told a single lie, yet you lied constantly to my face. I have no questions for you, just a huge fucking middle finger. BYE

FOR VAL: Val, you are an incredible person. My vote is not decided between you and Jaclyn, but I have one question for you: Why should Jaclyn win over you?

FOR JACLYN: Jaclyn, you are a great person as well. We had a secret alliance and fought to hide it. Like I told Val, my vote is not decided between you and her. I have two questions for you: 1. Why should Val win over you? 2. Could you explain to the jury the difficulties of being a leader, all the added pressure, the target, and whatnot, because I know how difficult it was for me?

Thank you ladies and FUCK OFF DALE.

So

• Juror