5th Place | Voted Out 3-2
By Jeff Probst
#2905 Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;

Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By So
#3356 EPISODE 7--PRE-VOTE

Kel Kel

ILY SO MUCH. But I am pulling an Alex Angarita here to save myself. ILY :(

So

• Juror
By So
#3492 EPISODE 7--PRE-VOTE

Kel Kel

ILY SO MUCH. But I am pulling an Alex Angarita here to save myself. ILY :( In the off chance I survive, I will avenge you

So

• Juror
By So
#3512 SCREW IT

EPISODE 7--VOTE

Jaclyn

I'm just the midnight rider, trying to ride off into the sunset

So

• Juror
By So
#4005 EPISODE 8--VOTE

Reed

Just a safety precaution. You should be safe. Just hope for no idol plays

So

• Juror
By So
#4836 EPISODE 9--VOTE

REED

THIS IS FOR NEW ZEALAND!

So

• Juror
By So
#4860 TRIBAL COUNCIL 9--VOTE CHANGE

Val

You're husband already got you that million. Spend it wisely.

So

• Juror
By So
#5348 TRIBAL COUNCIL 10--VOTE

Joaquin

GO ON AND TRY TO TEAR ME DOWN. I WILL BE RISING FROM THE GROUND. LIKE A SKYSCRAPER.

So

• Juror
By So
#5366 TRIBAL COUNCIL 10--VOTE

DREW

GO ON AND TRY TO TEAR ME DOWN. I WILL BE RISING FROM THE GROUND. LIKE A SKYSCRAPER.

So

• Juror
By So
#5905 TRIBAL COUNCIL 11

JACLYN

Idol buffer. It should be Reed.

So

• Juror
By So
#6241 TRIBAL COUNCIL 12

JACLYN

Let's have some fun baby. #rocks

So

• Juror
By So
#6649 TRIBAL COUNCIL 12

DALE THE MOTHERFUCKER

YOU ARE A BULLY! YOU ARE A SEXIST, RACIST, BIGOTED PIG AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE HONOR OF BEING A GOAT TO TAKE NICE PEOPLE'S SPOTS. THERE IS A REASON YOU HAVE LASTED THIS LONG AND IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN BEAT YOU. BYE BITCH.

So

• Juror
By So
So wrote:TRIBAL COUNCIL 12

DALE THE MOTHERFUCKER

YOU ARE A BULLY! YOU ARE A SEXIST, RACIST, BIGOTED PIG AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE HONOR OF BEING A GOAT TO TAKE NICE PEOPLE'S SPOTS. THERE IS A REASON YOU HAVE LASTED THIS LONG AND IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN BEAT YOU. BYE BITCH.

OOPS I MEANT 13

So

• Juror
By So
#7896 FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Mama Val

First off, thank you for participating in the season with me. I had a blast getting to know you. Jaclyn, I would have voted for you if I didn't think it was too close for comfort of a Dale win, so I had to make sure that fucker didn't win. You played an amazing game Jaclyn and deserve some votes, but I can't live with Dale winning, so I have to ensure the odds are in Val's favor. Moving on to Val, you beasted challenges, played a phenomenal social game, and were on the chopping block many a time. Most of all, you played your own game, voting in the minority at times to create chaos, going off on people to corner them, etc. You were a phenomenal player and I see you as the perfect representative of Stranded in Indonesia. Hope you get enough votes girl. You crushed this season.

So

• Juror