5th Place | Voted Out 3-2
By Kelly Wigles
#5488 Hey So, congrats on making the final 7, let me throw out some quick questions for you.

1.)What have you been up to in real life lately? You mind sharing with us what your day to day life is like?

2.) who do you think wrote the lone So vote at tribal council last night?

3.) So, do you feel people in the game underestimate you? How do you feel about it?

4.) Who is in your ideal final 3?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hey So, congrats on making the final 7, let me throw out some quick questions for you.

1.)What have you been up to in real life lately? You mind sharing with us what your day to day life is like?

3.) So, do you feel people in the game underestimate you? How do you feel about it?

I had a graduation dinner at my school last night, so I couldn't be here at the challenge. I'm in school, finishing up high school, so I log on as often as I can. Mondays are when I'm most online on schooldays cuz I only have a few classes.

Val said it was her, which makes me sus, but right now all I can see is distancing myself from Reed and hopefully buy myself time.

I'd like to think people underestimate me, but I would be stupid to think no one sees everyone as an equal threat. I wish they would underestimate me, but they aren't.

In terms of beatability, I would say Reed, Jaclyn, or Dale. I think I would have the easiest time beating any of them. Not to say it wouldn't be a challenge, but I think they have the least credibility with the jury. In getting to the final 3, I think I have the easiest time getting to the end with maybe Val and Nadiya, but I honestly don't care. I'm playing it day by day.

So

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5613 1) Being in high school, you're one of the youngest players to ever reach the final 7, what has it been like playing with much older contestants? Do you think your youth is an advantage or disadvantage?

2) Why are you distancing yourself from Reed? Is Reed the next target?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:1) Being in high school, you're one of the youngest players to ever reach the final 7, what has it been like playing with much older contestants? Do you think your youth is an advantage or disadvantage?

1) Being in high school, you're one of the youngest players to ever reach the final 7, what has it been like playing with much older contestants? Do you think your youth is an advantage or disadvantage?

Really? That is such an honor. I feel like my youth is an advantage because people don't take me as seriously if they know how old I am, but it can also be a disadvantage because I don't have as much life experience and much of a bs meter yet. It has been really fun playing with everyone no matter how old or how young they have been. I obviously gravitated toward Kelly because she was also in high school, and people like Dan and Rocker act less mature than Kelly and myself, but it has been a wild journey.

I feel like he is. I mean I'm still working with him on the side, but I'm forming the all girls thing that Jenn was so against. I think I'm the target for this vote. So if I need to, get under that bus Reed, but ideally I would want Dale or Joaquin gone.

So

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5624 Give us a rundown of each of the people left in the game and what your relationship is like with them.

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:Give us a rundown of each of the people left in the game and what your relationship is like with them.

Will do Wigles

Joaquin--A great dude, the only other OG Asmat left, but I know he wants me out. I wish we could work together, but the only thing he does is bs me about the game, so I can't move on with him.

Reed--He's just given up it seems. He still seems shady, but at least he's simmered down a bit.

Dale--Shady shady fucker. He cannot be trusted. He's just given up on me now, because he never responds to me.

Val--LOVE. But she is against me in the long run. I feel like she is just bullshitting me at this point, but I love her anyways. Great person.

Nadiya--Hilarious. But same as Val.

Jaclyn--My one hope LOL. If she convinces the girls to keep me, then yay. But I know I'm in trouble

So

• Juror
By So
So wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Give us a rundown of each of the people left in the game and what your relationship is like with them.

Will do Wigles

Joaquin--A great dude, the only other OG Asmat left, but I know he wants me out. I wish we could work together, but the only thing he does is bs me about the game, so I can't move on with him.

Reed--He's just given up it seems. He still seems shady, but at least he's simmered down a bit.

Dale--Shady shady fucker. He cannot be trusted. He's just given up on me now, because he never responds to me.

Val--LOVE. But she is against me in the long run. I feel like she is just bullshitting me at this point, but I love her anyways. Great person.

Nadiya--Hilarious. But same as Val.

Jaclyn--My one hope LOL. If she convinces the girls to keep me, then yay. But I know I'm in trouble

REED CAN GO HUNNY. WHAT A SHADY BITCH

So

• Juror
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:What just happened?

He's been throwing my name and trying to get me voted out, when I was targeting Dale over him. But no more of that huns, he is going if I can make that happen.

So

• Juror