5th Place | Voted Out 3-2
By Kelly Wigles
#5040 Hey So! here are your confessional prompts for episode 10. As always, more are coming.

1) It's looking like you're the underdog and you've made a new ally, care to share with us how that happened?

2) Your vote switched from Reed to Val at the last minute, why did you that?

3) How has this game changed for you over time? Have people's initially perceived positions in the tribe changed much?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Flicka Flame
#5114 Yo, So! I've some questions for you myself.

1) Does it make you worry that the last 6 people to be voted out were all original Asmats? Think it's you or Joaquin next to go seeing as how you two are the last remaining Asmats left or are things gonna change?

2) Are you surprised that you and Jaclyn are both still in the game seeing as how you were both elected the leaders of the two original tribes? Or does it make sense that the leaders are still here in the final 8?

3) It's the first tribal council since the merge that only two people received votes. Do you think alliances are starting to become more solid or are throwaway votes becoming more life-costing, etc.?

Flicka Flame

• Site Admin
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hey So! here are your confessional prompts for episode 10. As always, more are coming.

1) It's looking like you're the underdog and you've made a new ally, care to share with us how that happened?

3) How has this game changed for you over time? Have people's initially perceived positions in the tribe changed much?

Well, me and the immunity necklace fell in love at first sight. LOL JK. I don't know who you are talking about in all honestly.

I didn't want to keep doing stray vote after stray vote because then I would be considered a goat at FTC, as well as I would be figured out. I ended up voting Val because that's who Jenn wanted me to vote in the end after the plan to vote out Reed failed.

Yes. I think had Jenn not flipped on us at NuAsmat and voted out Joe, then it would be a very different. I think Jenn was honestly the reason Jenn lost. Not saying she could have won, but she had a better chance, and so did I. The positions are always in flux. Dale was the goat and would have gone home had we had tribal after the challenge, but time can change everything.

So

• Juror
By So
Flicka Flame wrote:Yo, So! I've some questions for you myself.

1) Does it make you worry that the last 6 people to be voted out were all original Asmats? Think it's you or Joaquin next to go seeing as how you two are the last remaining Asmats left or are things gonna change?

2) Are you surprised that you and Jaclyn are both still in the game seeing as how you were both elected the leaders of the two original tribes? Or does it make sense that the leaders are still here in the final 8?

3) It's the first tribal council since the merge that only two people received votes. Do you think alliances are starting to become more solid or are throwaway votes becoming more life-costing, etc.?

Hell ya it makes me worried. I'M SO PISSED, but at least I'm still here. I do think logistically, it will be me or Joaquin, but from what I've heard I won't??? It's very nerve-wracking, but I will fight to the bitter end.

I'm surprised honestly. Yes I built good alliances, but I would have assumed that the leaders would have been targeted pre-merge because then other people could try to be leader if I was ever voted out. It makes sense though because to avoid getting voted out from extra paranoia about being leader, we tried to form more solid alliances quicker.

A bit of both. Personally, I decided against voting Reed because it would make me a target and more of a goat, and I'm glad I at least gave Jenn a chance. But alliances are always in flux in this game.

So

• Juror