5th Place | Voted Out 3-2
By Jeff Varner
#3634 Hey So. Congrats on surviving that tribal council.

Here are some questions:

1. That was a pretty hectic tribal council with a lot of drama. What ignited the fight between you and Jaclyn? And how do you feel coming out of that fight -- better or worse than before?

2. Did that vote go as you expected? If not, what'd you expect and what do you suspect went wrong?

3. With Kelly being the first member of the jury, at what point do you have to start considering jury votes?

4. Give me a status update on your game: How are you feeling about your place in the game this round? What's your path to the end?

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By So
Jeff Varner wrote:Hey So. Congrats on surviving that tribal council.

Here are some questions:

1. That was a pretty hectic tribal council with a lot of drama. What ignited the fight between you and Jaclyn? And how do you feel coming out of that fight -- better or worse than before?

2. Did that vote go as you expected? If not, what'd you expect and what do you suspect went wrong?

3. With Kelly being the first member of the jury, at what point do you have to start considering jury votes?

4. Give me a status update on your game: How are you feeling about your place in the game this round? What's your path to the end?

Whew. That was a doozy wasn't it. So my thoughts were no matter what, I can change the impact of this game. I knew it was me or Kelly, and obviously they picked Kelly, but I was trying to shake things up. I intended to vote Kel, but I voted Jaclyn in the end to show that I stick to my guns.

I told Dale that there were some scummy people on his tribe, and then flat out told Jaclyn that someone with immunity was after her. Then I told Dale to not trust Jaclyn as she was gunning for him. It blew up in my face, but I survived. I feel my position definitely worsened but at least I'm still here, and I showed them I won't go down without a fight.

It went as I expected going into tribal. Heading into lockdown moment as I call it, I did not expect that. I thought I was gone, but people didn't have time to talk so I guess that's what saved my ass.

My girl Kel Kel. I think should I make the end I could definitely see myself getting a vote from her. You have to start considering jury now, and how you treat people. I think Jaclyn definitely could not vote me should I get there, but again it is Final 10.

I feel like I'm next, but I think Jenn has an idol. DAMNIT DAN. I wish I still had my idol and didn't waste it on the fucking Shirin vote. My path to the end is to never give up and keep fighting. That's what I have to do.

So

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#3695 Hi So, with Kelly gone, do you have any allies you can trust left in the game?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By So
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hi So, with Kelly gone, do you have any allies you can trust left in the game?

Jenn has moved from my number 2 to my number 1. If I survive this vote, Drew will be my number 2 and Joaq my number 3. It's crazy how this game shifts.

So

• Juror
By So
#3900 I'm trying to convince Jenn we should go after Dale. He's just wreaks of paranoia. He has his hand everywhere, and he needs to go.

So

• Juror