4th Place | Voted Out 3-1
By Kelly Wigles
#5479 Hey Nadiya, congrats on making the final 7, let me throw out some quick questions for you.

1.) What have you been up to lately in real life? You mind sharing with us what your day to day life is like?

2.) Your vote against Drew went well last night but who do you think wrote the lone So vote?

3.) Before he left, Drew claimed that the tribe is divided into Jac/Val/you v.s. him/Reed/So and then Joaq/Dale in the middle. Do you agree or disagree with this?

4.) Who is in your ideal final 3?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5502 1.) What have you been up to lately in real life? You mind sharing with us what your day to day life is like?
Well I've been on a 2 week break from school so luckily I've had a lot of time to invest into this game. I started doing P90X this week which is rough, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do to stay healthy. Right now I only have a part time job & I'm currently looking for another because I'll be graduating in the fall... wish I could find jobs like I find idols.

2.) Your vote against Drew went well last night but who do you think wrote the lone So vote?
Val, simply because she told me afterwards... Like honestly I don't know what she was trying to pull? Unless she knew So was voting for Drew... it would have been a tie. She lied to us and I think she's trying to stay on Reed's good side.

3.) Before he left, Drew claimed that the tribe is divided into you/Val/Nadiya v.s. him/Reed/So and then Joaq/Dale in the middle. Do you agree or disagree with this?
Disagree 100%. Jac and I haven't trusted Val for a while now... she will likely be the next to go. It was a 5 on 3 split I think the members of swap Yali vs swap Asmat. Dale and Jac are my #1 allies in this game. But luckily, nobody knows of my allegiance to Dale... but Jac is starting to tell me she likes Dale as well so there could be a F3 developing there.

4.) Who is in your ideal final 3?
In all honesty, Me Dale and Jac would be awesome because I've been aligned with both of them this WHOLE game. But, So could also be a good option to bring to the end... but she does have a lot of friends on jury and that may be stupid since Reed already mentioned in TC she has "an underdog story." Which is bogus in my opinion but we will just have to see what happens. I think I could win against both Dale and Jac since I've basically told them what to do this whole game (except for the round Dale voted Val).

Nadiya

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5509 1) Oh wow, I have an ex that swore by p90x, that's a tough workout. What's your part time job right now? ALso, what job are you looking to get after graduating?

2) If she is trying to get on his side, why do you think she would want to do that? Is it time to cut either of them out of the game?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5516 1) Oh wow, I have an ex that swore by p90x, that's a tough workout. What's your part time job right now? ALso, what job are you looking to get after graduating?
Right now I am trying to recruit employers and teach them why they should be hiring individuals with disabilities. I'm working in a small group and we've created a presentation.. we're also planning a big summit for the end of the year.
I honestly have no idea what I want to do with my life.. but I've been looking at various charities and government positions in relation to disabilities of any sort. On the other hand, I did my co-op at the local parole office.. and I really enjoyed that! Scary stuff but really interesting... plus most of the prisoners or people on parole have disabilities.. so it relates.

2) If she is trying to get on his side, why do you think she would want to do that? Is it time to cut either of them out of the game?
I think she probably realizes Jac and I are closer with each other than we are with her. But I also think she is SUPER paranoid. She always thinks that everyone is working against her, which could be the end of her game. I am definitely going to push for Val or Reed to get voted out next. I may offer up Val so that Dale can trust me and Jac more and see there is no Yali girls alliance.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5518 1) Is Dale still suspicious of you? Tell me what your relationship is like now with him?

2) It's very nice hearing about your interests in public service and non-profits, it makes it feel as though you're someone who truly wants to make a difference in the world. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5528 1) Is Dale still suspicious of you? Tell me what your relationship is like now with him?
Hey could be I mean if I was him I would be. But I'm working on it. I really like him on a personal level but I have to make sure my personal feelings don't get mixed with my game feelings. He has been honest with me all except one vote... but he still voted with me.

2) It's very nice hearing about your interests in public service and non-profits, it makes it feel as though you're someone who truly wants to make a difference in the world. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I honestly have no idea. But hopefully in a job where I can afford to go on some vacations and have some health benefits. Thank you by the way :) I'm not at all like this bitchy manipulating chick you're seeing me play.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5530 Oh you don't seem bitchy at all, I'm personally tired of people calling women who are strong minded and formidable bitchy. If you were a guy people would have no trouble believing you have different sides to you. Anyway, How has the game affected your normal life or how you interact with the people around you?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5536 Oh you don't seem bitchy at all, I'm personally tired of people calling women who are strong minded and formidable bitchy. If you were a guy people would have no trouble believing you have different sides to you. Anyway, How has the game affected your normal life or how you interact with the people around you?
You make a very valid point! I have my mind on the game... but I've actually had to start telling myself to focus on the things in my real life. This game can be very addicting because you don't want to miss out on the gossip and you don't want to be the focus of the gossip either. I have been online a lot and actually have brought my laptop to my boyfriends house but I think he gets it. He plays video games so sometimes I'll go on when he's playing his games. But I do remind myself constantly to stop thinking about the game.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5540 Well considering there's only 5 tribal councils left, I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind you focusing on the latter stretches of the game. Speaking if which, do you feel like you've built a strong enough springboard for yourself to take you to the final 3? How would you like the rest of the game to play out from here?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5542 Well considering there's only 5 tribal councils left, I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind you focusing on the latter stretches of the game. Speaking if which, do you feel like you've built a strong enough springboard for yourself to take you to the final 3? How would you like the rest of the game to play out from here?
I believe so. I mean I talk down about myself basically saying I've done nothing and when suggest names dale and Jac naturally just seem to think it was their ideas. Next tribal Reed or val needs to go home. And then the other after that... or Joaq. I would like to not have to use my idols since I haven't told Dale about them and I haven't told jac about the one I found today. This may make them feel betrayed and it may also put a target on my back... but if I need to I will have to. I'd honestly love to just present them in the final 3. Ideally I will be with jac and dale or jac and so in the final 3... though everyone that's still here could make a good argument on why they should win. I do think I would stand a chance.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#5554 I think your boyfriend would think it's awesome taht you're such a bad ass at these games XD

My fiance barely likes Survivor and cant stand when I'm not paying attention to her while I'm hosting, so I get it. But she knows it's my thing and I don't do video games or any of that stuff so she tolerates it XD

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5575 I think your boyfriend would think it's awesome taht you're such a bad ass at these games XD

My fiance barely likes Survivor and cant stand when I'm not paying attention to her while I'm hosting, so I get it. But she knows it's my thing and I don't do video games or any of that stuff so she tolerates it XD

Lmao! I would not call myself a bad ass but I don't think he's ever seen an episode of survivor. D:
Aww well both our significant others should just learn that survivor is awesome and they should both get into it!

Nadiya

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5610 What interests do you share with your boyfriend? Mind telling us how you to met?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5645 What interests do you share with your boyfriend? Mind telling us how you to met?
Well we both went to the same high school but never really talked or hung out or anything, but we had mutual friends.. so a couple years after high school was over, my best friend was talking to him and told him about my mutual friends with him and he randomly added me on Facebook and we just started talking and hanging out and here we are.
We don't have too much in common, but with spending time together we have introduced each other to things we never thought we'd like. He's huge into music (progressive metal) and now I have quite a few bands I like listening to so we love going to shows, we both love food and cooking, and I've introduced him to graphic novels, and a bunch of TV shows he never thought he would like... kind of one of those "opposites attract" kind of scenarios.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#5649 Aw that's very sweet. You know a while back, we did a Blood v.s. Water Season where we had past players play with real friends/loved ones. How well do you think your boyfriend would do in a game like this?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Nadiya
#5653 Aw that's very sweet. You know a while back, we did a Blood v.s. Water Season where we had past players play with real friends/loved ones. How well do you think your boyfriend would do in a game like this?

Honestly I don't think it would be his cup of tea.. too much of a commitment and he works a lot :(

Nadiya

• Juror