6th Place | Voted Out 4-0
By Jeff Probst
#2901 Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;

Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Joaquin
#3449 Episode 07 - May 1st, 2016

My vote is for Kelly.
In the words of the legendary Maury Povich, "You ARE the father!"

Joaquin

• Juror
By Joaquin
#3986 Episode 08 - May 2nd, 2016

My vote is for Val.
Gut call.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Vitinho
#4319 no
but you are pretty cute

Vitinho

• Site Admin
By Joaquin
#4791 Episode 09 - May 04, 2016

My vote is for Jenn.
I just think Ponderosa would be pretty funny.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Joaquin
#5296 Episode 10 - May 05, 2016

My vote is for Drew.
Hell of a player. GG.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Joaquin
#5851 Episode 11 - May 08, 2016

My vote is for Reed.
Nothing personal, you'd just 100% win if you got to the end.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6327 Episode 12 - May 09, 2016

My vote is for Jaclyn.
I don't even fucking know any more.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Joaquin
#7885 JURY VOTE - May 16, 2016

My vote is for Val.

"Dale - your answers continued to prove a lack of personal awareness. Even for a supposed superior strategic game, you showed no willingness to go to the end with So and Jaclyn, the two people you could have beaten, so you can't get my vote. Jaclyn - I thought your 'most fun' answer was best but all of your answers tonight showed just how unaware you were of most of the things going on in the game. Val - congratulations. Though I way overestimated your gameplay abilities, you only gotta beat the two people sitting next to you, and you're a real neat lady"

Joaquin

• Juror
By Joaquin
#7886 Small correction - gotta sign my vote:

"Dale - your answers continued to prove a lack of personal awareness. Even for a supposed superior strategic game, you showed no willingness to go to the end with So and Jaclyn, the two people you could have beaten, so you can't get my vote. Jaclyn - I thought your 'most fun' answer was best but all of your answers tonight showed just how unaware you were of most of the things going on in the game. Val - congratulations. Though I way overestimated your gameplay abilities, you only gotta beat the two people sitting next to you, and you're a real neat lady - Joaq"

Joaquin

• Juror