9th Place | Voted Out 5-4
By Jeff Probst
#2900 Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;

Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jenn
#3355 Episode 07 Tribal Council Vote

Kelly :(

Nothing personal, you're just a really dangerous competitor.

Jenn

• Juror
By Jenn
#3965 Episode 08 Tribal Council Vote

Dan

... I'd say this was plan B, but I think it was more like plan Z.

Jenn

• Juror
By Jenn
#4060 Episode 08 Tribal Council Vote

Dale

... I'd say this was plan B, but I think it was more like plan Z.

Jenn

• Juror
By Jenn
#4789 Episode 09 Tribal Council Vote

Val.

I have nothing against you or even have anything bad to say about you and that's why you have to go. You're a huge threat to win.

Jenn

• Juror
By Jenn
#7462 Final Tribal Council Jury Vote

Val.

You're cool under pressure and played one of the best social games I've ever seen. You truly deserve to win this!!! <3

Jenn

• Juror
By Jenn
#7647 Changing it up a bit because the other one sucks.

Final Tribal Council Jury Vote

Val.

Since I can't vote for myself, I'm glad I can at least vote for you to win. You never backed down from a fight and always had the best arguments. You absolutely killed it all game and you 100% earned this vote. <333

Jenn

• Juror