8th Place | Voted Out 5-2-1
By Drew
#7383 Hey you 3. Congratulations on doing what you needed to do to place 3rd, 2nd and 1st. The reason I say that, is because one of you is going to win, and the other two aren't, plain and simple. So many people play this game with the intention of making it to the end, yet fail to seize the opportunities to solidify themselves throughout the game as deserving winners. Although it is commendable to be where you are during final tribal, and not where I am, I feel as though if you didn't constantly ensure that you and you alone were deserving of our votes, you failed just as the rest of us did. Playing hard and crashing and burning is in my opinion a better idea than only focusing on making it to the end. Maybe you saw an easy road, and decided to throw cruise-control on and take it. Sometimes, you gotta take the back road, with lots of twists and hard turns, in order to not only arrive at the destination, but arrive first. Although I am coming into this with a good idea of how each of you played the game, my vote is up for grabs, and if any of you can show me something I don't see, something that can really change my perspective on how you played the game, you can win me over. As I can expect of some of the other Jurors as well. If you really want to win, own your game. Don't sit there and tell us what we already know, don't act as if any of you is entitled to any votes, earn them.

With that said, I have 3 questions for the 3 of you tonight. You can each choose to answer all of them, or just answer the ones you feel necessary. I picked each one to try and highlight aspects of the game that I felt each of you used to get you to where you are.

1.) Which 2 game moves that you made do you feel most strongly influenced the game, and got you to where you are now?

2.) Do you feel your path the the final 3 was easier or harder than the 2 people sitting next to you and why do you feel that way?

3.) If the final 3 this season consisted of the 3 best overall players, who would they be in your opinion? If you weren't one of them, who would you have voted for of the 3 if you were a juror? If you were one of them, do you feel you would win?

Thanks for your answers, and may the best castaway win. Basically, you're all bad-asses, and manipulators of this game.

Drew Christy out.

Drew

• Juror