10th Place | Voted Out 5-3-1-1
By Jeff Varner
#3616 Hey Dan. Congrats on surviving that tribal council.

Here are some questions:

1. That was a pretty hectic tribal council with a lot of drama. What was your take on what went down?

2. Did that vote go as you expected? If not, what'd you expect and what do you suspect went wrong?

3. With Kelly being the first member of the jury, at what point do you have to start considering jury votes?

4. Give me a status update on your game: How are you feeling about your place in the game this round? What's your path to the end?

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Dan
Jeff Varner wrote:Hey Dan. Congrats on surviving that tribal council.

Here are some questions:

1. That was a pretty hectic tribal council with a lot of drama. What was your take on what went down?

2. Did that vote go as you expected? If not, what'd you expect and what do you suspect went wrong?

3. With Kelly being the first member of the jury, at what point do you have to start considering jury votes?

4. Give me a status update on your game: How are you feeling about your place in the game this round? What's your path to the end?

1. That was fucking awesome. Absolutely brilliant. I barely spoke with anyone over the weekend and there was a point where I was sure I'd get a minimum of 3 votes, but these nimrods went crazy before Tribal then blew their games up at Tribal. Kelly was scrambling hard.

2. Yeah it did. That's why I kept my fake idol in the cupboard because it became so fucking obvious how the vote was gonna go down. Going to keep voting for Jenn until she stops sending me boring, sooky PM's. Hope Val was joking when she said they're both old as fuck.

3. You have to do it now. This is where people have to be careful when voting people out. You treat someone like shit at Tribal and poke fun after the votes are read, that sticks with them. I don't give a fuck personally because I don't care about winning, but the others need to start their jury management right now. It will be interesting to see who fails to do so and who becomes an attractive option to sit next to at the end.

4. Just chilling right now. I think So is gone next at this stage...but that could change. I might push for Jenn to go given So's pretty much fucked at this point. She is an absolute retard with nowhere to go. My path to the end? There's no clear path there right now. I'mma continue to stir shit up until everyone wants me out. If I get to the end with the way I'm playing, I deserve the win no question. The only person in this game to be 100% honest and play with no fear.

Trashley Markwood wrote:Dan <3 <3 <3 <3

Why are you such a fantastic cunt? Love it.

Stick me in a game with morons and the cunt in me will always be on show icon_wub

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#3767 Also, <3 if it's challenge then tribal every time from now on. Should have the game wrapped up by mid next week if so. It's been fun but I love a fast paced game.

Dan

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
#3771 There are perks to a live format :P

I am going to be sad when it's over because I won't have somewhere to follow your misadventures anymore icon_cry Maybe we can convince Vytas to ask FDR if he was home schooled for old times' sake though? icon_ha

What's the next plan of attack in ruining the lives of your fellow castaways?

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Dan
Trashley Markwood wrote:There are perks to a live format :P

I am going to be sad when it's over because I won't have somewhere to follow your misadventures anymore icon_cry Maybe we can convince Vytas to ask FDR if he was home schooled for old times' sake though? icon_ha

What's the next plan of attack in ruining the lives of your fellow castaways?

Stay in touch, Trashley. I'll let you know of anything interesting I do. icon_drinks Though I don't envision myself playing another game after this. FDR thinks he's a hard man when he's actually a red sack who braids his hair.

Not sure yet. I'll keep throwing hand grenades at people, just revealing shit about alliances but not in a desperate way like Missy. I was going to post that fake idol 3 minutes before the vote and tell 'em I was playing it on Kelly for the lols. I still think that bad boy is going to come in handy for me, it looks legit apart from a different font to what youse are using for the real idols.

Dan

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
#3775 I saw his attempt at a rapper poster. Apparently it's also his fb photo *lmao* That was pretty bad. I have no idea how he does that... he goes to my old university which is chill but not that chill - there is a 100% chance people have taken sneaky snapchats of him.

I only exist here and on skype these days - Indonesia to last 4evaaaaaa. :D

I can't comment on your fake idol's chances of working, but I will say I hope it works because that would be legitimately amazing.

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Dan
#3777 Be fair. He'd be getting pussy every weekend I reckon. icon_cool icon_lol

I've got like 5 contacts on skype, only downloaded it coz Vytas sprung it on me that I needed it for some fuckin interview for this series. icon_laughing

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Dale wrote:Problem is if I share it, the whole tribe will know in like two hours. If I can get your word that you'll keep it to yourself I'd be happy to share.

Just give me the fuckin clue so I can get it before that black slut gets another idol.

Dan

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
Dan wrote:Be fair. He'd be getting pussy every weekend I reckon. icon_cool icon_lol

I've got like 5 contacts on skype, only downloaded it coz Vytas sprung it on me that I needed it for some fuckin interview for this series. icon_laughing

How he maintains his christian virgin purity with sluts throwing themselves at him is a total mystery.

Did Dale give u the clue?

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Dan
#3821 lmao

Yeah he did, finally. FUckin hours after I'm in bed tho. Now I've logged into a shit storm. Before bed we were talking about blindsiding boring Val,now I have nfi what's happening. Joaq has said the target has changed like 6 times

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#3824 You only need one, but names it has plenty,
Soar high, dive low, the hiding place will soon empty.
If you want to find safety, you can sail or swim,
But only the locals will find the treasure hiding within.

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#3938 Bring the popcorn.

Bet I get voted out for the shit I'm about to do, but it'll be a laugh

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#4040 I thought it makes it look more legit to quote Probst with the rules and shit.

With any luck we convinced So to vote Val. still I think we're looking at not enough votes to get her out unless they split

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#4074 FLUSHED ANOTHER IDOL

FUCK YEAH BABY

Dan

• Juror