By Jeff Probst
#5841 Welcome everyone to Tribal Council,

We'll bring in our jury: Kelly, Dan, Jenn and Drew voted out at the last Tribal Council.

FIrst thing's first, Val you have won Individual Immunity tonight, are you keeping it?

Voting due at 9:20:00

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Welcome everyone to Tribal Council,

We'll bring in our jury: Kelly, Dan, Jenn and Drew voted out at the last Tribal Council.

FIrst thing's first, Val you have won Individual Immunity tonight, are you keeping it?

Sorry Nad, that was a yes to keeping it. icon_weep

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Jeff Probst wrote:Nadiya, as things get dwindled down, is there some second guessing when it comes to your alliances?

Yes of course Jeff. I think everybody is starting to get a little paranoid & hope that they won't be blindsided.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:So, do you believe if you made it to the end of the game, you'd have a strong case to make for winning?

Reed said he'd vote for her. Not bad, one vote off the bat.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
Jeff Probst wrote:So, do you believe if you made it to the end of the game, you'd have a strong case to make for winning?

I'd like to think I'd have one, but I don't think the jury thinks I've done anything

So

• Juror
By Nadiya
Val wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Welcome everyone to Tribal Council,

Sorry Nad, that was a yes to keeping it. icon_weep

<xxxxxxxxxxxx3

Nadiya

• Juror
By Stephannie Favor
So wrote:

I'd like to think I'd have one, but I don't think the jury thinks I've done anything

Then what is your plan to convince them of that if you do make it to the end?

Stephannie Favor

• Site Admin
By So
Stephannie Favor wrote:
So wrote:

Then what is your plan to convince them of that if you do make it to the end?

Point out my strengths in this game should I make FTC. There's still a long way to go as well.

So

• Juror
By Jaclyn
Jeff Probst wrote:Jaclyn, are there people here that you trust with your life in this game?

there are people who I trust more than others, but to good that far Jeff... Who would really say that? icon_blink

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe