By Nadiya
So wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
So wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
So wrote:Nadiya you have also been a class A bitch to me today. So you won't get my vote if you're in the end. Val, Jaclyn, crush them.

I didn't do anything to you other than tell you I wouldn't vote Dale because I knew you were voting me. icon_lol Don't be salty.

Um, you also told me to shut the fuck up that I was going home that I had no chance. Where was your brilliant social game you had.

I never swore at you... but yeah I voted you. I've been told by a couple jury members that they'd vote you at the end. There's my social game... getting rid of you, a potential FTC threat.

Nadiya, I really like you as a person, but today showed me a new side to you, a nastier side. I hope we can be friends after the game, but I will have questions for you at FTC

Okay, just because I didn't want to vote Dale. Go ahead and shoot them questions at me girl.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:Nad's gonna sweep the vote 8-0-0 or I guess 7-1-0 cause of So. LOL

Nahhh I'll probably be voted out tomorrow let's be honest.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Nadiya wrote:

Like you'll ever lose a challenge.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#6780 I'll read the votes: councils/mtc13.html

Mobile Version:
Spoiler: show
Dale
Yo, Big D?! Whatchu packin? I can lie, too.

Dale the Motherfucker
YOU ARE A BULLY! YOU ARE A SEXIST, RACIST, BIGOTED PIG AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE HONOR OF BEING A GOAT TO TAKE NICE PEOPLE'S SPOTS. THERE IS A REASON YOU HAVE LASTED THIS LONG AND IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN BEAT YOU. BYE BITCH.

So
I'm really sorry, but you can easily influence the jury if you are in the final 3. The "i've been bullied", "i made it this far despite losing all my allies", "I was always the underdog" can definitely win the jury over. i hope you understand.

So
Out of everyone I've talked to in this game, you were the most unpleasant. I'd rather stick my dick in a blender than force myself to send you another message. Get the fuck out of this game, you fake fucking cunt. Cunt cunt cunt. Yeah you're a guy and you're still a cunt. So So, if you'll please, go fuck yourself. I have found a new appreciation towards Asmat for having to deal with you all game. I might not win, I might not even reach the final 3, but at least I was in control of my own destructive game, and I am proud to say that my moves got me and my fellow alliance members to this point. I know the jury hates me, but without me and Nad planning out almost every single vote since post swap Yali, this final 5 would have looked very differently. Call me delusional if you want, call me the biggest goat of Stranded: Indonesia, but at least I didn't let anyone boss me around, and I didn't let anyone drag me to the end. I got myself here, every single vote. So fuck y'all, give the win to Nad. #EatDan'sLoadSoYouFakeDumbBitch #NalynAnderworth

So
Sorry girl, you're not a goat. Gurl bye!

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By So
Dale wrote:Seriously Jeffrey, this long?

So now you're being a dick to production?

So

• Juror
By Nadiya
Val wrote:
Nadiya wrote:

-_- I have lost most challenges LOL

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Nadiya wrote:
Val wrote:
Nadiya wrote:

-_- I have lost most challenges LOL

Well, I better win this one icon_lol

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Dale wrote:Oh Val. Love you too hun.

No offense, but I'm not lying down.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Val wrote: