By Jaclyn
Kelly Wigles wrote:Jaclyn, So think she's an FTC goat, which means she might be sitting in the final 3, is that ok with you?

No.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Val wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hey Val, you're pretty quiet tonight, how are you feeling?

I've gotten 7 votes and everybody who voted for me is telling me to trust them. I'm not feeling great. No matter what I do I feel in a bad spot, and I even think I'm going to get votes tonight. It's kinda been a tightrope walk.

So you're just staying quiet to not ruffle any feathers? Why do you think you're being targetted so often?

If you read they're votes it said "cuz you're glue and I love you."

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Reed
So wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:
do you at least think you're good enough to win this game?

It all depends on the jury.

SIDE NOTE: I'M REALLY CONFUSED AS TO WHAT IS A QUESTION FOR ME, OR WHEN YOU ARE JUST STARTING THE SENTENCE WITH THE WORD SO.

I really don't think So's a goat in this game. if she makes it to the end, people have got to realize what an amazing underdog story she's gone through. Definitely need to consider that.

Reed

• Juror
By Nadiya
#5359 LOL I'm entertaining myself by reading all of this. You never know what is going to happen at TC. I didn't even know Val was a target last night so I'm not even going to begin to guess.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Drew, you say the Yali 3 girls are together adn they have Dale and Joaquin. So far every council of the merge has seen a former Asmat member go home. Is it looking like Yali is dominating this game?

It seems like it Jeff. I think original tribes are starting to become less prevalent though. It's coming down to the end, and everyone has to look out for their own game. You don't want to get to the end and be that person that played the game to support a group of people, and have nothing to show for yourself.

So you are pleaing to the Yali 3 girls that they should take out Joaquin instead of you. What's the logic there?

Precisely. If I'm such a huge target, me staying in the game takes the heat off of everyone else's back. Everyone knows where I stand in this game, and i can't say the same about Joaq.

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Val, are you and the yali 3 girls an alliance of 3?

I'll say I like them a little better because they are the only two who haven't voted for me.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
Val wrote:

I'll say I like them a little better because they are the only two who haven't voted for me.

So that's a yes.

Val are you worried that being an obvious alliance of 3 sets you apart from everyone else and makes you an easy target in a game where there are still 5 other players?

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Val
Val wrote:
If you read they're votes it said "cuz you're glue and I love you."

dammit *their votes

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Drew
Joaquin wrote:Fair enough, Drewsie. Ain't nothin gonna change your mind anyway

You're an awesome dude Joaq. Nothing personal at all, I get along with you great on a personal level.

Drew

• Juror
By So
Jeff Probst wrote:So Kim, are you just a goat?

Nah. In the words of the great Sarah Hanlon, I'm just a stoner. :)

So

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Val wrote:

Logic dictates that that's an alliance, are you confirming?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:
Val wrote:

So that's a yes.

Val are you worried that being an obvious alliance of 3 sets you apart from everyone else and makes you an easy target in a game where there are still 5 other players?

Yes. I've reached out and said I'm willing to play, but they see what they want to see and it's frustrating.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Reed
Nadiya wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:So Kim, are you just a goat?

WHO IS KIM?

I REALLY BELIEVE IF THIS KIM PERSON IS REAL, SHE IS A GOAT

Reed

• Juror