By Jaclyn
Nadiya wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:
Nadiya wrote:Just wish you told me when I asked you instead of lying out of your asshole. But my vote is going to Val, and I'm assuming most of the jury will be voting the same way.

What did you expect me to do? I knew you wouldn't just lay down and died. You could have easily flipped the vote to me and I would have went home. i needed to make sure you didnt do that.

Not really at all lmao. Dale and Val both told me they're voting me.. at least they had the respect to do that much.

Well that's why I'm doing the right thing and telling you now.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Jaclyn wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:
Nadiya wrote:Just wish you told me when I asked you instead of lying out of your asshole. But my vote is going to Val, and I'm assuming most of the jury will be voting the same way.

What did you expect me to do? I knew you wouldn't just lay down and died. You could have easily flipped the vote to me and I would have went home. i needed to make sure you didnt do that.

Not really at all lmao. Dale and Val both told me they're voting me.. at least they had the respect to do that much.

Well that's why I'm doing the right thing and telling you now.

Right.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Dale wrote:

Val will be a decent winner. Personally, I wouldn't vote for her if I was on the jury and someone else was in my spot.

Thanks brah. What was the phrase you said to Joaq. "She (me) doesn't control shit."

I get it, but let's wait until the FTC.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jaclyn
#7282 Tell me Nadiya that if you knew I was voting for you as soon as Val was awarded immunity, you would not fight it and take 4th. Tell me that you would honestly just do nothing and just take the 4th place.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:

Val will be a decent winner. Personally, I wouldn't vote for her if I was on the jury and someone else was in my spot.

Thanks brah. What was the phrase you said to Joaq. "She (me) doesn't control shit."

I get it, but let's wait until the FTC.

You're only here because I voted for Jenn and not you. But I guess we have selective memory. You did what Nad told you to do. But prove me wrong, you'll win anyways.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Jaclyn wrote:Tell me Nadiya that if you knew I was voting for you as soon as Val was awarded immunity, you would not fight it and take 4th. Tell me that you would honestly just do nothing and just take the 4th place.

I already assumed I lost so yeah. icon_lol

Nadiya

• Juror
By Jaclyn
Nadiya wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:Tell me Nadiya that if you knew I was voting for you as soon as Val was awarded immunity, you would not fight it and take 4th. Tell me that you would honestly just do nothing and just take the 4th place.

Then I guess I overestimated how good of a player you are.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Dale wrote::/ this sucks

What sucks?

Voting for Nadiya.

Because we've been allies since Day 1 Jeff. And we've actually created a true friendship.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Nadiya
Jaclyn wrote:
Nadiya wrote:

Then I guess I overestimated how good of a player you are.

I carried you here.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Val
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:You're only here because I voted for Jenn and not you. But I guess we have selective memory. You did what Nad told you to do. But prove me wrong, you'll win anyways.

You voted for Jenn for a reason. Because I didn't cut our relation then and there because I was mad that you voted me last time. I never broke relations. Me and Nad talked. I didn't blindly listen. I voted for So that one time and then you when she voted so. I may not have been right, but I played my own game.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:

What sucks?

Voting for Nadiya.

Because we've been allies since Day 1 Jeff. And we've actually created a true friendship.

But she still didn't tell me about her idols icon_lol

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jaclyn
Nadiya wrote:
Dale wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:

What sucks?

Voting for Nadiya.

Is that supposed be a shot at me? Because if it is, then I'm sorry that you felt our friendship was not real when I was genuine about it.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe