By Dale
Jeff Probst wrote:Dale, does it make you nervous knowing that literally EVERYONE is second guessing who they are aligned with and what the best route to the finals is?

Yes Jeffrey, I've been a nervous wreck all weekend and that's not changed tonight. I was really hoping that the challenge would be something I'm good at but unfortunately I kinda flopped on it. It'd be nice to have that immunity tonight that's for sure.

Final 7 is a good time to make a big move, so if it's me tonight, kudos guys. But my vote tonight, is going to be for Reed.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Val, have you questioned who would be the best option to go to the end with or is it more important just making it to the end?

I have questioned who would be best, yes, and I care about getting to the end, but more important is the consistency in your game getting to the end. It's hard writing a defense for yourself when the notes are all jumbled.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
#5871 Reed is the shadiest motherfucker around at this stage in the game.

He told me to vote Dale, then Joaquin, then Val.
He's told others to vote me, and others to vote Nadiya.

Basically he's told everyone to vote everyone, and that is why I think he should go.

So

• Juror
By Val
So wrote:Reed is the shadiest motherfucker around at this stage in the game.

Basically he's told everyone to vote everyone, and that is why I think he should go.

I just find it weird how unfocused he was. It set off alarms.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Stephannie Favor
Dale wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Dale, does it make you nervous knowing that literally EVERYONE is second guessing who they are aligned with and what the best route to the finals is?

Yes Jeffrey, I've been a nervous wreck all weekend and that's not changed tonight. I was really hoping that the challenge would be something I'm good at but unfortunately I kinda flopped on it. It'd be nice to have that immunity tonight that's for sure.

Final 7 is a good time to make a big move, so if it's me tonight, kudos guys. But my vote tonight, is going to be for Reed.

So you're saying it would be a a big move to get you out?

Stephannie Favor

• Site Admin
By Dale
Val wrote:
So wrote:Reed is the shadiest motherfucker around at this stage in the game.

I just find it weird how unfocused he was. It set off alarms.

Can an Idol be pre played on yourself? Is that a thing Jeff? Can you confirm or deny?

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Val if you hadn't won Immunity tonight, do you believe you would be going home?

Jeff, kinda yeah. I think lil ol' Reed would def not expect an immunity win from me and that others would take this opportunity. Not to say that an Idol couldn't still provide this for another surprise.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#5879 The problem with going along with an obvious plan is that everyone has a different plan to get to the end and you may or may not be apart of it.

The other problem is that its the perfect opportunity for a blindside.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Dale
Stephannie Favor wrote:
Dale wrote:

So you're saying it would be a a big move to get you out?

No, not me per se. I just think most people here believe Reed is going home, so if I end up going home, I will be surprised and call it a big move on whoever made that move. Any blindside is a big deal. I think this cast has proven time and time again that we are all here to win. I don't know how hard other casts play, but out of this 7, I think anyone could win it.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe