By Joaquin
#6405 Gonna get in a quick final words...

@Everyone: Sorry, the game was getting too boring so I had to start shit. I've already won ORG's before so I didn't care as much about winning and just wanted to have a good time. The person who gets my vote will be the person with the best game play.

@Nadiya: Congratulations. I recognized you as the biggest post-merge threat before anyone else did, and they still deny it to themselves. Sorry I had to spill your beans but it was fun, wasn't it?

@Dale: You gave away this "move" last night. You'll get a nice jury speech from me ;)

Make this enjoyable to watch, everyone!

Now time to go get drunk.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Val
Dale wrote:Val, good job hopping on at the last second.

Thanks y'all for filling me in last second. Damn, I'm the goat now. #canyoukeepme.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Nadiya wrote:Thanks for the support Val icon_wub

Girl, I'm too old for you kids.

-Joe Del Campo

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By So
#6415 Nadiya Dale was still trying to get you out this round. It's up to you if you want to believe me, but it's the truth. It's factual.

So

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#6418 Well everyone, as we head into the last days of the game everyone will be looking to take out threats to the final 3, or maybe the threats will be looking to take out the goats. Either way, should be one hell of a finish.

Good luck everyone! See you tomorrow.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Dale
Joaquin wrote:Gonna get in a quick final words...

@Everyone: Sorry, the game was getting too boring so I had to start shit. I've already won ORG's before so I didn't care as much about winning and just wanted to have a good time. The person who gets my vote will be the person with the best game play.

@Nadiya: Congratulations. I recognized you as the biggest post-merge threat before anyone else did, and they still deny it to themselves. Sorry I had to spill your beans but it was fun, wasn't it?

@Dale: You gave away this "move" last night. You'll get a nice jury speech from me ;)

Make this enjoyable to watch, everyone!

Now time to go get drunk.

Looking forward to it bud!

Dale

• Korowai Tribe