By Trashley Markwood
#7317 I kind of love that there are two separate fights going on and the people not fighting are all besties in this thread the people fighting reply to the besties like boooo!!!!

It's fun to read on such a tense night for you guys. Good luck angels <3

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Jaclyn
Val wrote:
Jaclyn wrote:Nadiya never brought anyone, anywhere. So please be aware of that.

I thought we were saying our opinions now... sorry!

If you think Nadiya carried EVERY SINGLE PERSON to the end, ok thats fine that's your opinion.

But in my opinion, one person couldn't carry a whole alliance to the end. it takes participation from each member of the alliance to successfully go to the finals as a whole.

Jaclyn

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Nadiya wrote:Dale is definitely NOT a goat. Just saying.

I don't think he is either.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
#7327 Only call someone a goat once the winner is announced. I never called any of you a goat, because that's stupid. We're all here for a reason. Thanks Val and Jac though, better hope this goat doesn't bite you in the ass.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Val
Dale wrote:Only call someone a goat once the winner is announced. I never called any of you a goat, because that's stupid. We're all here for a reason. Thanks Val and Jac though, better hope this goat doesn't bite you in the ass.

I straight up don't think you're a goat. Word. Just defending myself.

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Val wrote:
Dale wrote:Only call someone a goat once the winner is announced. I never called any of you a goat, because that's stupid. We're all here for a reason. Thanks Val and Jac though, better hope this goat doesn't bite you in the ass.

I straight up don't think you're a goat. Word. Just defending myself.

No worries.

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#7336 Alright so here is what we are going to do over the weekend guys.

I want all of you to type up your opening speeches to the jury. This must be done before Final Tribal Council. You can make a thread in your confessionals to prepare.

We will also do a Fallen Comrades over the weekend. I'll post that in the Camp forum.

Everyone lurking / jurors can also do Fallen comrades in their confessionals or ponderosa if they wish. :)

Then on Sunday, at about 7:30c/8:30e, 30 minutes ahead of time, I would like you all to post your opening speeches to the jury. FTC will last a long time so Jurors will need to prepare. I'll let you jurors know more about that in Ponderosa.

That's all I got for tonight, good luck and I can't wait to see how this finishes out.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin