By Nadiya
#1238 Any speculation on what the challenge might be? We need to prepare ourselves this time.. like Asmat clearly did yesterday.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Drew
#1239 We've had a group challenge, and one where it was slightly individual, so I think the next one will be something that everyone participating on our tribe will have to do something together.

Drew

• Juror
By Dale
Nadiya wrote:I'm thinking it might be a counting challenge.

What's that??

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
#1242 Basically we are given a time limit and we have to work together to count as high as possible without someone posting twice in a row. I'm thinking this because there's no tribal after the challenge so this may be an option. It just means we have to spend a lot of time online... IF this is the challenge they give us. (I researched to see types of competitions) lmao

Nadiya

• Juror
By Missy
#1251 Ugh counting challenges are scary :S. I wonder if there'll be any non-live challenges? Maybe we'll have a spam challenge (get the most posts with everyone in your team just spamming like crazy.

Missy

• Loser
By Val
#1254 So, is there anyway we can prepare? Wanna practice some of these beforehand?

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Keith
#1258 Hey, guys just wanted to give you the heads up that I MIGHT be late to this challenge. I have a couple of exams tomorrow and I'm meeting up with friends to study. I'm going to try to get out of there by 9:30, but at this point I can't 100% guarantee it.

Keith

• Loser
By Reed
#1260 Damn something came up too. My mom is having anxiety attacks so i have to go w her to the doctor rn. Id be using my mobile so itd be tough to help on challenges.

Reed

• Juror
By Val
#1261 It's aight, guys! We gonna plan and be fiiiine!

Here's a gif of a kitten and a puppy:

Val

• Korowai Tribe
By Dale
Val wrote:It's aight, guys! We gonna plan and be fiiiine!

OMG I NEED THAT CAT IN MY LIFE

Dale

• Korowai Tribe
By Nadiya
Dale wrote:
Val wrote:It's aight, guys! We gonna plan and be fiiiine!

OMG I NEED THAT CAT IN MY LIFE

I'll take the puppy. Thanks Val! <33333 You da bomb

Nadiya

• Juror
By Drew
#1267 Just informing everyone that I'll have to take off about 30 minutes after the challenge starts. If we can win the challenge in a half hour we shouldn't have any problems. If it ends up going longer though, I'll do anything I can to help us win during the first half hour.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#1321 Well kind of BS we have to waste time waiting for So. Hope we get to start soon

Drew

• Juror