By Kelly Wigles
#6018 How is So randomly the safest person out of this final 6? Which "big threat" is gonna bite it first? Is Val about to be blindsided? Is there any chance at all that jury would vote for Dale or So?

Kelly Wigles

• Site Admin
By Jeff Varner
#6023 I don't see Dale or Jaclyn winning a jury vote. I think So could gather some anti-Yali momentum and some pro-Asmat (Kelly, Jenn?) so she might get some votes. I don't really see winner in Val either.

So that leaves... Nadiya and Joaquin.

I think Nadiya needs to bring Joaquin along as a shield or else she is the overwhelming favorite to win once he goes. If she brings Joaq to F4, she can lose that immunity and have a 3 versus 1 shot of being taken to the end. She doesn't even need to rely on that immunity.

So, here at F6, this whole season boils down to 'does Nadiya win the F4 immunity challenge?'. Unless she gets blindsided not using her idols - which, if that happens, she will considered be an absolute moron - it will be very hard to take Nadiya out from here until the end. How exciting.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Jeff Varner
Kelly Wigles wrote:I'm just shocked that an alliance really stuck to each other all the way through on Stranded.

I know, right?

Also, Joaquin doesn't know this obviously because Nadiya has done a great job of hiding her idols. But his play here (with idols in consideration) should be to remove the people Nadiya are carrying to the end (Jaclyn, So, Dale) so that he guarantees himself a seat in the final three where he can make his case and potentially win. I'm not sure who knows about Nadiya's idols (just Jaclyn?) so maybe he will never be able to come to this conclusion and will end up trying to blindside Nadiya and hit an idol and find himself on jury.

Jeff Varner

• Site Admin
By Ozzy
#6137 Looks like the plan switched to So?
So votes Joaq or Dale.
Val votes Nad.
Jac/Nad/Dale/Joaq vote So.

3-2-1

Ozzy

• Alumni
By Marissa Peterson
Ozzy wrote:Looks like the plan switched to So?
So votes Joaq or Dale.
Val votes Nad.

3-2-1

Negative. IT's being used as a cover for Nad/Dale they are planning on voting Jaoq but don't want to tell everyone too soon in case he wins immunity.

Marissa Peterson

• Site Admin
By Ozzy
Marissa Peterson wrote:
So votes Joaq or Dale.
Val votes Nad.

3-2-1

Negative. It's being used as a cover for Nad/Dale they are planning on voting Jaoq but don't want to tell everyone too soon in case he wins immunity.

Oy so, 3-1-1-1 at the worst and 5-1 at the best? Poor Joaq.

Ozzy

• Alumni
By Ozzy
Ozzy wrote:
Marissa Peterson wrote:
So votes Joaq or Dale.
Val votes Nad.

3-2-1

Negative. It's being used as a cover for Nad/Dale they are planning on voting Jaoq but don't want to tell everyone too soon in case he wins immunity.

Oy so, 3-1-1-1 at the worst and 5-1 at the best? Poor Joaq.

If nobody has noticed yet math isn't my strong suit.

Ozzy

• Alumni
By Jim
Ozzy wrote:If nobody has noticed yet math isn't my strong suit.

When you look as good as you do, no one cares if you can do math.

Jim

• Alumni
By Ozzy
Jim wrote:
Ozzy wrote:If nobody has noticed yet math isn't my strong suit.

When you look as good as you do, no one cares if you can do math.

icon_cool icon_cool icon_cool

Ozzy

• Alumni
By Sierra
#6543 Shit, hopefully Dale can snap out of this funk he's in. Only a couple rounds left, agree with Jeff that he should try to finish on a high note, he can definitely still win (although he's probably right that it won't be easy.

Sierra

• Loser
By Jim
Trashley Markwood wrote:http://indonesia.strandedgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332

FF <3

DO THE FUCKING POLL, PEOPLE!!!

Jim

• Alumni
By Trashley Markwood
Jim wrote:
Trashley Markwood wrote:http://indonesia.strandedgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332

FF <3

I would be really annoyed with you tbh but you actually have been doing the poll so ty boo icon_wub

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Jim
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Jim wrote:

FF <3

I would be really annoyed with you tbh but you actually have been doing the poll so ty boo icon_wub

You know you love me.

Jim

• Alumni