By Reed
Joaquin wrote:Lol. There was an easy way to get to the end but it was boring so I didn't want to do it. Sorry to let y'all down.

what was that easy way? this is my first online role play and i guess i still lack experience. mind teaching this young padawan?

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6425 No worries bud. Played a heel of a game, at least Ponderosa will be legendary now.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Reed wrote:
Joaquin wrote:Lol. There was an easy way to get to the end but it was boring so I didn't want to do it. Sorry to let y'all down.

what was that easy way? this is my first online role play and i guess i still lack experience. mind teaching this young padawan?

Seconded, it was my first and I'd love to hear it.

Drew

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6434 Haha it's all good.

To let you all in, I've won games before on Reddit, never finished below 4th. Was recruited by Probst to be a power player.

Easy win was to shut my mouth and just let Nadiya vote out Val this vote, get to the end with Dale and So. Me causing shit made Dale think I was too much of a threat, though he already thought I was one.

Interested to hear what you think of the players remaining and I'll let you know what I think.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Flicka Flame
Reed wrote:
Flicka Flame wrote:Bitch.

I've always wanted to say hi to Flicka. Hiii. haha

Oh Reed, you were like my 4th favorite! icon_wub

Flicka Flame

• Site Admin
By Drew
Joaquin wrote:Haha it's all good.

To let you all in, I've won games before on Reddit, never finished below 4th. Was recruited by Probst to be a power player.

Easy win was to shut my mouth and just let Nadiya vote out Val this vote, get to the end with Dale and So. Me causing shit made Dale think I was too much of a threat, though he already thought I was one.

Interested to hear what you think of the players remaining and I'll let you know what I think.

Props bro. Reed and I seemed to be the only 2 post merge players who recognized you as the biggest threat. Once you got us out I thought you would walk to the end easily. There's a few threads about the people left, but it'll need to be updated after tonight's craziness haha.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Flicka Flame wrote:
Reed wrote:

favorite or not doesnt matteeeer icon_wub

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Flicka Flame wrote:
Reed wrote:

Flicka you're supposed to automatically have my F2 as your second favorite that should be a given.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:

Props bro. Reed and I seemed to be the only 2 post merge players who recognized you as the biggest threat. Once you got us out I thought you would walk to the end easily. There's a few threads about the people left, but it'll need to be updated after tonight's craziness haha.

To be fair, after they botched that first Val attempt, and I "saw" Joaq as just nodding around with what Dale wanted, I never saw him as a strategic monster anymore. But you could read in my confessionals about how intimidating Joaq is.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6452 I was going to shove that Joaq threat down your throat regardless until he was gone lol. I knew if I made the finals, I could beat anyone except possibly him.

Drew

• Juror
By Sarah Jones

Are we supposed to be impressed?

Sarah Jones

• Site Admin
By Reed

I thought Dale was having a blast til tonight's vote. He could've simply got content and took out Val tonight too paranoid.

I'll give Nad this win.

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Sarah Jones wrote:

Are we supposed to be impressed?

icon_lol icon_chaos icon_chaos Scary granma is here again!

Reed

• Juror