By Drew
#5989 Image

Was rooting for ya to turn shit around bud. No F2 for us.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#6003 No thread is safe from you 2 love-birds bickering.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
#6011 Just dropping some truth bombs on ol' Danny boy. Nobody from his alliance has managed to get on the right side of the numbers all season. icon_lol

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:So much for Joaquin being a master manipulator, Dan icon_lol

What you talking about?

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:Just dropping some truth bombs on ol' Danny boy. Nobody from his alliance has managed to get on the right side of the numbers all season. icon_lol

I think we were on the right side of the numbers when we threw your retarded friend under the bus on Yali. Annnd I think Joaquin was on the right side of the numbers when he voted for all you geniuses who voted me out icon_lol

Please don't be bitter at him because you don't like me. Let it go, you'll feel better.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#6019 Man it feels so weird to partially agree with both of you.
I feel like the little kid sitting in my bedroom wondering why mommy and daddy are fighting icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:
I think we were on the right side of the numbers when we threw your retarded friend under the bus on Yali.

You wouldn't even be on the jury if he didn't decide to just vote himself out so.....

Also, I'm not bitter at all with him, I'm just not voting for someone who did fuck all the entire game. And unless he suddenly decides to vote against the girls at the next TC, Joaq hasn't been doing a damn thing to improve himself in the game. Even voting for me was just him playing into Val's and Nadiya's hands. Those two have had this game on lockdown since day 1.

No, I definitely wouldn't let an idiot like you affect my vote at final tribal. My mind's been made up since I was booted and his non-action at this TC just confirmed my thoughts on Joaq as just a floater who hasn't once controlled his own fate.

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:
Dan wrote:
I think we were on the right side of the numbers when we threw your retarded friend under the bus on Yali.

You wouldn't even be on the jury if he didn't decide to just vote himself out so.....

Also, I'm not bitter at all with him, I'm just not voting for someone who did fuck all the entire game. And unless he suddenly decides to vote against the girls at the next TC, Joaq hasn't been doing a damn thing to improve himself in the game. Even voting for me was just him playing into Val's and Nadiya's hands. Those two have had this game on lockdown since day 1.

No, I definitely wouldn't let an idiot like you affect my vote at final tribal. My mind's been made up since I was booted and his non-action at this TC just confirmed my thoughts on Joaq as just a floater who hasn't once controlled his own fate.

Fuck that's funny. Don't pretend like you had a handle on anything that was going on at another tribe.

"I'm not bitter"........ nek minute
Writes bullshit about Joaq because she's bitter. icon_lol Bitter gimps shouldn't be allowed on the jury

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:Bitter gimps shouldn't be allowed on the jury

Then what the fuck are you doing on the jury, sunshine?

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
#6028 I'm on the jury because I'm one of the only good things about this season. The lad who came here, did what he wanted, didn't give a fuck if he got voted out and livened up every.fuckin.tribal. I'll vote for whoever played the best game...and right now that's Joaquin. That's not bitterness, that's just the truth. You, on the other hand, just make shit up to bag the guy out. I believe it's called 'jury poisoning'. You're clearly bitter.

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:Image

Was rooting for ya to turn shit around bud. No F2 for us.

too bad. we unsheathed our alliance way too early

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:I'm on the jury because I'm one of the only good things about this season. The lad who came here, did what he wanted, didn't give a fuck if he got voted out and livened up every.fuckin.tribal. I'll vote for whoever played the best game...and right now that's Joaquin. That's not bitterness, that's just the truth. You, on the other hand, just make shit up to bag the guy out. I believe it's called 'jury poisoning'. You're clearly bitter.

lololol speaking of this, i tried to use my jury voice as a threat to those who didn't try to make a move AHAHA.

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:Spoiler alert brother....

I'm not even from New Zealand lmao

Hahah that fucking sucks. But still, it was fun to had the chance to gloat and think it was legit. icon_lol

Reed

• Juror