By Drew
#5456 I tried Jeff. I went out swinging did all I could do .

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Jenn wrote:Fuck, was really rooting for you to turn it around, bud.

Joaq's misting those people too hard for me to have done anything. Plus that challenge really fucked me over when everyone thought I was most likely to win. No bueno.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:
Jenn wrote:Fuck, was really rooting for you to turn it around, bud.

Joaq's misting those people too hard for me to have done anything. Plus that challenge really fucked me over when everyone thought I was most likely to win. No bueno.

He was willing to work with ya until you dumbasses voted me out. icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#5470 Yeah I realized that a bit too late icon_lol icon_lol
He's such a good player I was set on targeting him, but then made the mistake of trusting him at the Jenn vote. Hell of a guy and player though. He's got my vote if he figures his shit out. Val Nad and Jac are onto him now, and he'll have to do some hardcore misting to get out of it. Hope he does though.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote::'(

Those tears better mean All Stars bitch.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:My ass. You two were never going to work with us.

BS. We were. I didn't even care that you hated me. We were down to vote with you + Drew/Reed but DrewBaby was too shady. Like within a day of merging we all knew he was spreading shit. But still, we wanted to go with him and Reed on the Val vote. But you motherfuckers eliminated me instead of one of the boring bitches from the majority. icon_no Now Reed will probably join us next icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
#5477 Okay, you keep pretending you weren't just going to do the same thing Joaq and Dale are doing now. icon_rolleyes

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:

BS. We were. I didn't even care that you hated me. We were down to vote with you + Drew/Reed but DrewBaby was too shady. Like within a day of merging we all knew he was spreading shit. But still, we wanted to go with him and Reed on the Val vote. But you motherfuckers eliminated me instead of one of the boring bitches from the majority. icon_no Now Reed will probably join us next icon_lol

Man I honestly was going to keep you until all of that idol shit came out. If you didn't say that you would have had my vote anyways.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#5480 You forced them into that position. In my confessional you'll find I was planning on taking out Dale ASAP and the rest of the bitches who voted Sierra out.

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:
Dan wrote:

Man I honestly was going to keep you until all of that idol shit came out. If you didn't say that you would have had my vote anyways.

I was bored and felt like spicing things up. Like I was going to flash that idol at Kelly's boot and tell people I was playing it on her just to see reactions.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:You forced them into that position. In my confessional you'll find I was planning on taking out Dale ASAP and the rest of the bitches who voted Sierra out.

We all shit the bed then. If Dale wasn't being so shady I would have worked with him. He told half of the people in the game I was his target since the start of merge though.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:I was bored and felt like spicing things up.

Tl;dr Dan in a nutshell and then he wonders why no one trusts him

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:
Dan wrote:I was bored and felt like spicing things up.

Tl;dr Dan in a nutshell and then he wonders why no one trusts him

No one? lol I was straight up with all my allies. And just shit talked to you and all the other boring people, doesn't mean I wouldn't have voted with you if it was in my interests. It should have been in your interests to keep me. Keep me and you get Joaq too. Lose me you lose him. icon_laughing

Drew wrote:
Dan wrote:You forced them into that position. In my confessional you'll find I was planning on taking out Dale ASAP and the rest of the bitches who voted Sierra out.

We all shit the bed then. If Dale wasn't being so shady I would have worked with him. He told half of the people in the game I was his target since the start of merge though.

That's just Dale tho. He probably offered so many F3 deals he wouldn't remember who's supposed to be there with him now. Fuck, I did have some trouble trusting him as well though. Until the Val vote where his back was against the wall

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#5504 Both of you guys talked to me about eachother in Pm's and I egged you both on to keep going at eachother LOL. So you have me to partially blame.

Drew

• Juror